Not Afraid
[html]
Lol yes she does xD WC: - 209, only barely broke 200 again ;-;.

Key looked up at Element with a confused expression. ''Um...I'm sorry, do you like birds?...I just kind of...well I...'' She paused for a moment. ''Ihatethem.'' The girl said quickly, and looked down at the bird, a little embarrassed. Key didn't like to disagree with people, especially someone she liked...like Element. ''I mean, they chirp and wake me up early...'' She added, so Element would know it wasn't just a random hatred. She seemed to be in a fantod for a second, but it faded. Key was kind of jealous of birds, she wished she could fly. To soar up into the partly cloudy sky was her dream, but it was very unlikely to come true. The girl looked at Element with a smile. ''Element, let's play a game. What kind of games do you like? How about tic tac toe?'' With her claws, she dug into the ground, making a tic tac toe board. The young hybrid didn't play this game too much, but she knew how to play. ''If you wanna play tic tac toe, I'm going to be the X!'' It was either circle or X, and Key LOVED to be the X every time she would play.

<style type="text/css">
.keychain1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#633F13; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.keychain1 i {font-style:italic; color:#633F13}
.keychain1ooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.keychain1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.keychain1 {margin:0 auto; width:446px; background-color:#A9670A; background-image:url(http://i36.tinypic.com/eb6e78.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 305px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:11px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread