Not Afraid
[html]
=3 WC: - 307

As Element made a grave for the poor bird, Keychain watched. Her expression slowly changed to one of hatred, to guilt. ''I'm sorry...I shouldn't of treated its life so poor.'' She apologized to him, but realized she should be apologizing to the dead bird that rests in the little grave. ''I'm sorry, bird. I hope you come back as a higher being. Maybe even a wolf.'' The girl whispered. Key believed that when you died, you went to heaven--which was anything you wanted it to be, not just a bunch of clouds--then stayed there for how ever long you wanted, then, you came back down to earth, as either what you were last time, or something higher in the food chain. It was your choice. When Element finally replied to her, she looked at him with a big smile, but when the female found out he had not listened to her, her exceptions went down a bit. ''Do you want to play tic tac toe?'' The hybrid asked him. Keychain grinned like she had previously. But it was hard to manage that. Element had just opened her eyes to see that life was not something you toss away carelessly. Of course Key had never really hunted for sport, and this was the first time she had killed a bird out of simple hatred. The girl vowed quietly to never kill something out of hatred again. For Element. For the poor bird. She decided that if it was a girl, its name would be Selenna, and if it was a boy, its name would be Max. Key decided it would be best to take her mind off of Selenna or Max, then she looked back at Element. The female waited for a response once more. Trying not to look down at the bird again.

<style type="text/css">
.keychain1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#633F13; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.keychain1 i {font-style:italic; color:#633F13}
.keychain1ooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.keychain1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.keychain1 {margin:0 auto; width:446px; background-color:#A9670A; background-image:url(http://i36.tinypic.com/eb6e78.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 305px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:11px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread