endure the night for the promise of light
[html]
Mewmow! Big Grin
Her ears heard a distant voice that her brain did not fully register until its owner was edging towards her. His movements were slow and deliberate, which prevented Aquilina's synapses from panic firing. Even from a distance she could hear the placidity in his voice, and being face to face magnified his calming quality. The teen relaxed a little and sunk further into her wooden nook. Even though her smile was absent she felt relieved that Phoenix Valley's men weren't necessarily similar to their leader. She looked to the gentleman with deadpan eyes and spoke in a voice to match, "I'm Aquilina. Lina is better. This just happened to be the first claimed land I ran into during my travels ...Frankenstein just accepted me." She snorted which could easily be taken as a laugh or a scoff, maybe both.

She ran black claws over the rough root before her as she pondered Domonick's intentions. Her gaze returned to the distant stars. Claws continued to caress the root back and forth, skrrrr, skrrrrrr, skrrr... A noise that procured a calming effect. When she spoke again a certain brightness lit her tone that was previously absent, "You're the second he-wolf I have ever seen. Seriously. Kinda... weird. Anyway, it's your turn to tell me why you willingly came to this death pit." She failed to mention her brothers, but their names conjured only sadness, so she left them unspoken. Aquilina's eyes returned to the black wolf, and she suddenly noticed his brown fur glittering in the moonlight. She wondered how a wolf could be two colors at once...
[/html]

Messages In This Thread