endure the night for the promise of light
[html]

Domonick smiled as she spoke, "Well Aqu...er..Lina, it's very nice to make your acquaintance." He thought for a moment about what she said, Frankenstein? Who...oh! When he realized who she meant, he let out a laugh. "You must be talking about Jefferson!" He wiped the tears caused by laughing away from his eyes. "Yeah, he..he is pretty rough, but he's nice..once..you get to know him." He let the smile stay on his face.

He let out a sigh, and plopped down on the ground, sitting Indian style. "Why am I here? Well, I'm the Praeas for Phoenix Valley, so I'm making sure there isn't anyone here that shouldn't be. Also, I don't know why, but I like this place, always quiet." His eyes gazed around at the headstones, it was true, he did enjoy coming to this place, as morbid as that may be; but the quiet, it was calming. It was a place where he could come to think, to relax, despite the condition of the place, but maybe that is what made it so alluring to him. He simply smiled and traced the scar on his paw, a habit of his he had been trying to break, he joked around with himself, saying that is the reason it scarred, always playing with it. He looked at Lina, the gentle smile still on his face, "Well, since Jefferson beat me to it, I guess I can at least say welcome to the pack."

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread