come together
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.dump7 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5c3633; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.dump7 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.dump7 {width:400px;border:1px solid #88315e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... edump7.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:415px;background-color:#ccd8f2;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#88315e;}
</style>

WC: 314 (2 Points) OOC: Sorry to be a poor sport, and a nose sticker heh, anyways just to let you know it is very rare for one wolf to catch a deer, even a sickly one. Just letting you know ^^ hope you don't mined me joining in :3

Liliana had seen the whole thing, the wolf seemed to be quite lucky. Liliana didn’t think she could ever take down a doe by herself, yet as she saw the take down she saw the fawn… now motherless, and even though it had its father, the poor little thing had no mother, no milk to live, within days the little thing would not be alive. Liliana sighed, the wolf probably hadn’t thought of it when she took the doe down. Liliana wasn’t hungry, but she could tell a new face and figured she’d see who this was. Her feet carried her over as she watched the wolf eat for a minute, then cleared her throat.

I’m sorry to interrupt your meal.

she said sheepishly… she never knew how to start conversations. She gave the other female a timid smile. She wasn’t normally a social wolf, coming from a family of loners. Her mother being the bread winner, her father being the entertainer… she rarely had interacted with so many, but being in a pack, she found she had little choice.

My name is Liliana, I saw you take down that deer… I must say… that’s bravery even I don’t have.

She paused for a second and looked at where the deer had run off to. It would be prudent to speak about it without getting the other’s name, but she couldn’t hold in the slight disappointment she felt… after all she worked with other animals all day long.

Although… You did also leave a fawn motherless and milkess…

She didn’t want to bring it up right away, but she thought the other female should know and learn from what she’d done. She seemed older than Liliana, but she couldn’t tell age very well. And from the look of things not all wolves had the same mentality, the smart ones just learn from their mistakes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread