come together
ooc:this is for the new and older members! come and join!
Delta paced silently through her packs territory. She was super new to this wonderful pack of AniWaya, And so far she loved it. She also has only met one leader, Dawali Amara. He was very nice and kind, he healed her burn wounds, just a few days ago. She walked swiftly through a small clearing, looking for some sort of prey to eat. She lifted her quivering nose in the air, half heartedly sniffing for prey, more sniffing for other pack mates. She caught the scent of a young fawn, Not even a week old, she guessed. She trotted quietly, hiding in the shadows of tree, careful not to trip or kick anything. She saw the small, healthy fawn, along with a buck and doe. She presumed, that if she attacked the fawn, both of the parents would come after her. She then thought that if she went after the buck, well, not a good idea. She could just imagine on of it's horns going through her stomach. She shivered at the thought. So, she decide to go after the doe. It didn't look like the healthiest thing, It gave birth not to long ago. She creeped silently to another trees shadow, careful not to break anything. She waited until the buck faced the other way, and pounced onto the unexpecting doe's back. It fell down from the weight of the she wolf, And kicked wildly to get back up. The buck, of course, heard the noise, And instantly charged at her. She dodged the horns, almost getting hit, And backed away a bit. She left a deepish bit mark in the females stomach, blood seeping out. It made a sound to the buck and the fawn, and the buck stopped attacking. Delta walked forward, growling, and then snarled. The doe made another noise, and the fawn and buck backed away slowly. The doe was slowly dying from losing blood, So, it was telling the buck and fawn to get away, before i attack the fawn. The buck snorted one time, fury in his eyes, And turned with the fawn, and galloped away. I walked to the dying fawn, and bit deep into its neck, killing it, a small blood pool around her. Delta barked happily and victorious, she had killed a doe. Before she came into AniWaya, she only caught small things, like mice and rabbits. Now, she was killing doe's. She sat down, thanked her dead parents for the prey, and ate. After her whole pack died, from loners who burned their territory while she was out hunting. Now, she always thanks her family for her earned prey, because she feels as if they sent it down to her, to be alive.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.dump7 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5c3633; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.dump7 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.dump7 {width:400px;border:1px solid #88315e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... edump7.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:415px;background-color:#ccd8f2;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#88315e;}
</style>

WC: 314 (2 Points) OOC: Sorry to be a poor sport, and a nose sticker heh, anyways just to let you know it is very rare for one wolf to catch a deer, even a sickly one. Just letting you know ^^ hope you don't mined me joining in :3

Liliana had seen the whole thing, the wolf seemed to be quite lucky. Liliana didn’t think she could ever take down a doe by herself, yet as she saw the take down she saw the fawn… now motherless, and even though it had its father, the poor little thing had no mother, no milk to live, within days the little thing would not be alive. Liliana sighed, the wolf probably hadn’t thought of it when she took the doe down. Liliana wasn’t hungry, but she could tell a new face and figured she’d see who this was. Her feet carried her over as she watched the wolf eat for a minute, then cleared her throat.

I’m sorry to interrupt your meal.

she said sheepishly… she never knew how to start conversations. She gave the other female a timid smile. She wasn’t normally a social wolf, coming from a family of loners. Her mother being the bread winner, her father being the entertainer… she rarely had interacted with so many, but being in a pack, she found she had little choice.

My name is Liliana, I saw you take down that deer… I must say… that’s bravery even I don’t have.

She paused for a second and looked at where the deer had run off to. It would be prudent to speak about it without getting the other’s name, but she couldn’t hold in the slight disappointment she felt… after all she worked with other animals all day long.

Although… You did also leave a fawn motherless and milkess…

She didn’t want to bring it up right away, but she thought the other female should know and learn from what she’d done. She seemed older than Liliana, but she couldn’t tell age very well. And from the look of things not all wolves had the same mentality, the smart ones just learn from their mistakes.

[/html]
Delta heard a voice sound behind her, and she flinched. She turned slowly,her fur standing up, but then relaxed, to smell the AniWaya on her. She gave her a happy wolf smile and a tail wag.
"Hello, Liliana, I'm Delta! Nice to meet you!" Dewey barked happily, but then her face grew sad. "I forgot that the fawn needs it's mothers milk. Darn it! I should have found some other prey!" She hit her face with a paw, sad for the poor fawn. She looked again at Liliana, from head to toe.
" Yeah, I guess i am kinda brave, but it was stupid for me to take this Doe down! That poor, poor fawn. Would you like some? I know i can't eat this all!" She said, turning happy again, a slight gust of wind came, making her earring hit together and dogtag(ooc:army type!) jingle. She shook her pelt from the hunt. She had gotten quite dusty somehow. Dewey tilted her head. "What type of wolf are you?" Delta asked randomly. She always asked questions randomly, trying to get to know any wolf better. Also, if its a enemy, it's a good way to find weakness. Her scarlet eyes glinted without her knowing. They always did that. She started to lick her paw, like a cat, getting off the blood from the doe. She didn't want to look sloppy in front of the wolf!
(ooc: Thanks! I should have looked that up, To see what one wolf could take down *face palm* And you are welcome to join in! It's for all!
[html]

WC: 324 OOC: Np we are all learning. It’s a game, should be fun Big Grin just as long as we keep it within realistic terms :3

Liliana wasn’t sure how to react to this wolf. Well she did honestly seem sorry about it, so she didn’t want to sound like a ninny, she just smiled. She shook her head at the offer of a fresh meal. She’d eaten the night before, pretty well, so she didn’t want to gorge herself even more on a deer. She wasn’t always one on paranoia and she wouldn’t tell the other wolf this but the doe might leave a bad taste in her mouth, just because they could do naught for the fawn.

Thank you but I’m rather full from my last meal

She said. Then when she was asked her species of wolf it occurred to Liliana that the wolf didn’t know she was part dog… most wolves spotted it right away, with her longer snout and sleeker body. She was proud of her heritage, but she knew many wolves had a distaste for mixes but she smiled weakly

I’m a wolf dog, I am part grey wolf and Belgian shepherd.

She said. Slowly, but quietly. She was never sure of another wolf’s reaction to her explaination, she’d always gotten the same question, but many different reactions to her answer. Many of the pack members were ok with it, although she could tell there had been one who didn’t like the idea of a mutt being in the pack. She was going to stay to spite just that one… not to mention, she loved it here, taking care of the animals, training her own horse, which was at the stables, she meant to stay in Aniwaya borders today, and knew that she’d surely leave them if she got Grace out, even for a short run, since their short runs lasted almost all day. It was good to have a home she thought trying to be sure the reaction to her answer was welcoming or one where she should just walk away right then.

<style type="text/css">

.lilihorsetablegift b {font-weight:bold; color:#b4c8a6; letter-spacing:1px; }
.lilihorsetablegift-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9fa6a5; text-align:center;}
.lilihorsetablegift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.lilihorsetablegift {margin:0 auto; width:366px; background-color:#f6fafc; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... gift01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #acbca6; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9fa6a5; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.lilihorsetablegift-border1 {width:368px; border:1px solid #f6fafc; margin:0 auto;}
.lilihorsetablegift-line1 {width:342px; border-bottom:1px dotted #d5dcde; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Dewey tilted her head slightly. "What's a Belgian Sheperd?" Dewey asked, full of curiousity. She didn't know what most things were, because, well, whenever her mother taught her something that Delta didn't think was important, she would forget about it minutes later. That's the way she was, although she knew what a dog was, but she has never seen a Belgian Sheperd. Dewey tilted her head to the other side. "What is you job? I take care of the horses, But, i'm still new." Delta remembered the long manes and tails of the wonderful horses, The way they ran powerfully but swiftly. She loved them, even though this is the first time she got close to them. She got to feed them and give them water, also she got to run them, which she that was beautiful. She wish she could run like them, so amazingly. She shook her head. Right now she was having a talking, not going into dream land. She looked at Liliana once more, looking at her, from tail to head, still wondering what a Belgian Sheperd was.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.dump7 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5c3633; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.dump7 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.dump7 {width:400px;border:1px solid #88315e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... edump7.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:415px;background-color:#ccd8f2;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#88315e;}
</style>

WC: 302 (2 Points) OOC: WoTD!!!!! cheechako
a tenderfoot; greenhorn; newcomer.
More »

It is a type of dog.

She sighed slightly, she wasn’t sure why she was annoyed by this, not everyone knew what she was, but she hated talking about species and who went where and what was what, and so forth. She looked at Delta with interest. So she would be working with her, well that would be interesting.
I am an animal caretaker as well, I even take care of the grumpy old bull. But I mostly train the horses, catch and break them as well.

She said to the cheechako wolf, well maybe she could train someone like her mother did with her. It would be something interesting, and well having something new to do would keep her mind off of other things, and she might not wander so much. Although she still loved going out. She didn’t always stay in Aniwaya for too long, her wandering blood called to her most days, so she wasn’t always inside the packlands.

Have you had any training with any of the animals yet?

She asked, she wasn’t sure what she’d do, she knew only so much, she mostly fed the animals and helped keep the working horses in shape for harvesting season, which would be very soon if not within a few days. She wasn’t up in the skill ladder than the other wolf, but from the sound of what she was saying… she was still a novice. Liliana would move up in ranks soon enough, as soon as they saw how she handled the horses, and trained even a few of the working horses to do extra things, nothing big, but they would know a few nickering commands, so they wouldn’t have to use any harsh measures on the poor beasts unless they decided it wasn’t what they wanted to do.

[/html]
OOC: Sorry for the short post!!!
Delta hung her head. "No, i don't exactly know how to get started..." She mumbled, staring at her black paws. She felt a small gust of wind push against her long fur, and it made her shiver. Suddenly, she threw her head upwards, and then looked at Liliana seriously. "Could you prehaps help me? Just get me started, so I can make sure i'm not doing anything i'm not supposed to. Please?" Her scarlet eyes stared at her for another moment before looking down. "It's fine if you don't, i just don't want to hurt them in any way." Delta rubbed her paw pad against the soft dirt. She wanted to help the horses, not hurt them.
[html]

OOC: I so sorry!! I didn’t see that you replied I’ll be more punctual and if more than two days passes by, just give me a poke, cause I don’t normally let them set for that long ^^.

The wolf seemed to feel sorry that she didn’t know anything, Liliana gave the young wolf a reassuring smile.

Everyone has to start somewhere. I don’t see why I can’t help you at all, the best way to prevent an accident is to learn.

Liliana said, which was true. She was afraid of hurting the horses when she was learning how to train them, but soon found out how tough they were, but knew they weren’t so tough that they really needed a lot of hard handling. This wolf seemed to need a lot of learning from the display she showed at the moment, Lili was sure she could get the wolf into shape. She wasn’t the best hunter but she was good with the animals that were alive. Especially the horses.

We best not waste the meat though. We can get it cut up, I’m sure if we leave it near the fire, or even cook it, others would want some.

She said, she just didn’t know where she would get something to cut up the partially eaten carcass. It wouldn’t do just to leave it like that, it needed to be used, rather than wasted. She cursed her full belly and tried to think of where there would be something sharp enough to cut through the muscle and bone of the deer.

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8D9839; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]