come together
Delta heard a voice sound behind her, and she flinched. She turned slowly,her fur standing up, but then relaxed, to smell the AniWaya on her. She gave her a happy wolf smile and a tail wag.
"Hello, Liliana, I'm Delta! Nice to meet you!" Dewey barked happily, but then her face grew sad. "I forgot that the fawn needs it's mothers milk. Darn it! I should have found some other prey!" She hit her face with a paw, sad for the poor fawn. She looked again at Liliana, from head to toe.
" Yeah, I guess i am kinda brave, but it was stupid for me to take this Doe down! That poor, poor fawn. Would you like some? I know i can't eat this all!" She said, turning happy again, a slight gust of wind came, making her earring hit together and dogtag(ooc:army type!) jingle. She shook her pelt from the hunt. She had gotten quite dusty somehow. Dewey tilted her head. "What type of wolf are you?" Delta asked randomly. She always asked questions randomly, trying to get to know any wolf better. Also, if its a enemy, it's a good way to find weakness. Her scarlet eyes glinted without her knowing. They always did that. She started to lick her paw, like a cat, getting off the blood from the doe. She didn't want to look sloppy in front of the wolf!
(ooc: Thanks! I should have looked that up, To see what one wolf could take down *face palm* And you are welcome to join in! It's for all!

Messages In This Thread