come together
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.dump7 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5c3633; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.dump7 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.dump7 {width:400px;border:1px solid #88315e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... edump7.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:415px;background-color:#ccd8f2;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#88315e;}
</style>

WC: 302 (2 Points) OOC: WoTD!!!!! cheechako
a tenderfoot; greenhorn; newcomer.
More »

It is a type of dog.

She sighed slightly, she wasn’t sure why she was annoyed by this, not everyone knew what she was, but she hated talking about species and who went where and what was what, and so forth. She looked at Delta with interest. So she would be working with her, well that would be interesting.
I am an animal caretaker as well, I even take care of the grumpy old bull. But I mostly train the horses, catch and break them as well.

She said to the cheechako wolf, well maybe she could train someone like her mother did with her. It would be something interesting, and well having something new to do would keep her mind off of other things, and she might not wander so much. Although she still loved going out. She didn’t always stay in Aniwaya for too long, her wandering blood called to her most days, so she wasn’t always inside the packlands.

Have you had any training with any of the animals yet?

She asked, she wasn’t sure what she’d do, she knew only so much, she mostly fed the animals and helped keep the working horses in shape for harvesting season, which would be very soon if not within a few days. She wasn’t up in the skill ladder than the other wolf, but from the sound of what she was saying… she was still a novice. Liliana would move up in ranks soon enough, as soon as they saw how she handled the horses, and trained even a few of the working horses to do extra things, nothing big, but they would know a few nickering commands, so they wouldn’t have to use any harsh measures on the poor beasts unless they decided it wasn’t what they wanted to do.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread