come together
[html]

OOC: I so sorry!! I didn’t see that you replied I’ll be more punctual and if more than two days passes by, just give me a poke, cause I don’t normally let them set for that long ^^.

The wolf seemed to feel sorry that she didn’t know anything, Liliana gave the young wolf a reassuring smile.

Everyone has to start somewhere. I don’t see why I can’t help you at all, the best way to prevent an accident is to learn.

Liliana said, which was true. She was afraid of hurting the horses when she was learning how to train them, but soon found out how tough they were, but knew they weren’t so tough that they really needed a lot of hard handling. This wolf seemed to need a lot of learning from the display she showed at the moment, Lili was sure she could get the wolf into shape. She wasn’t the best hunter but she was good with the animals that were alive. Especially the horses.

We best not waste the meat though. We can get it cut up, I’m sure if we leave it near the fire, or even cook it, others would want some.

She said, she just didn’t know where she would get something to cut up the partially eaten carcass. It wouldn’t do just to leave it like that, it needed to be used, rather than wasted. She cursed her full belly and tried to think of where there would be something sharp enough to cut through the muscle and bone of the deer.

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8D9839; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread