i'm just one of those ghosts [p]
[html]

I FEEL SO AWFUL. I’M SORRRRRYYYY BEAT ME UP. I had a crazy week and didn’t realize shit was going to hit the fan with my friends. :< beat me with a stick. Ill be super super fast next time :p Beautiful post btw =) also I don’t know if she’s in optime form or not. But I guess I’ll just tackle that next post.

It had been dreamlike. The day melted into a multitude of colors, scents, and smells that made the beach incredible. The sting of the ocean’s salt irritated Ezra’s nose, pulling him out of his fantasy. The day was fading quickly and the mutt thought about the Court. He should get back to his makeshift home before the darkness really set in. There was something else, someone else here. The smell hit him like a brick wall for the salt and cave had blocked it previously. Ezra’s eyes found what he was looking for, and it was in the form of another wolf. She was mottled with an array of colors, in an extraordinary blend of grays, browns and white.

Ezra was taken aback. She smelled like him, which was perhaps why he did not smell her at first. She was a member of the Court. It made sense, considering he was in pack territory. She was stunning. She had striking eyes, so much so that Ezra became unsettled looking directly at them. There was a fair amount of mystery surrounding this girl, and Ezra specifically wanted to know why she was there and hadn’t introduced herself.

Ezra caught the girl’s uneasiness and readiness to run. But he didn’t want her to leave. Despite the fact that the day was ending he could definitely use the company, if she was going to offer it to him. I hope you don’t fall in, it would ruin your pretty coat. He smiled and hopped off the quivering rocks he had been standing on for so long, and headed ashore.. What are you doing all alone at this time of night? Creep.

table © Alaine<3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread