i'm just one of those ghosts [p]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.ezra-fevers { border:1px solid #fff;background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/6nxb8x.jpg);background-position:top;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:430px;background-color:#030419;font-family:arial;font-size:1em; line-height:1.4em;color:#fdedca; margin: 0 auto; }
.ezra-fevers .header {margin:0 auto}
.ezra-fevers .content{ padding:250px 10px 10px 10px; text-align:justify}
.ezra-fevers .content p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.ezra-fevers .content b {color:#D9D7D8;font-family:georgia;}
</style>

For ever! Can this be back dated to a few days ago? If it works for you… Hope pirata grotto is okay =) <3 and sorry this is short >_<

WHACK went the last of the waves, right onto Ezra’s face. The hybrid snarled, frustrated. It was low tide and had had his eye on this area for some time now . Ezra gingerly trotted further into the boulders lining the way into the cave. The sun had just started to set and dip the surrounding water into a deep cherry red that faded into the stars. The mutt played with some ripples in the water, dunking his tail by the edge of the boulders. His previous irritation was quickly washed away as he watched the water slosh in and out of the cave and create a sense of rhythm throughout the grotto. It wasn’t much, but it was better than getting smacked in the face.

This new area intrigued him. It was definitely unique, and the fact that it was his own packland intrigued him even more. A crab danced along the rocks, clicking its claws this way and that. Ezra sighed, before he flicked the stupid little thing into the water with his paw. It was the end of another beautiful, misty day, and yet there was nothing to do. The sun’s rays grew to a deeper maroon which lit the clouds up into a silhouetted, inky backdrop fit for a king. The hybrid turned around to watch the sunset, and dug his silky white pads into what was left of the sand in between the rocks. Nothing left to do but watch.

[/html]
[html]

Sorry for the delay! I have too many active threads at the moment >.<

WoD: Fantod

▪ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫

She sat a tail length away from the ocean, her slim figure silhouetted against the cherry red sky while the sun began sinking into the water. Golden waves rippled against her black paws and flooded the sand. Her pelt was turned into pure silver as the sun shined its last rays in her direction. It had been too long since the young female had watched the sunset. This particular evening the air was warm and carried the scent of summer, rich on the breeze. She tried to let her mind run blank, to erase the troublesome thoughts that had stayed with her like flies all day, but one could not shake what was on her mind.

The sky was now the color of a fresh orange that bled pink. Two colors chased each other vibrantly, leaving behind trails or red they had created. Together they had managed to summon wisps of clouds which drifted lazily into their excess, dying the white fluff a pale purple. For once, the girl’s colorless grey irises were a brilliant color. It was like a fantod of intensity; the multiple hue’s washing out the normally grey sky and turning it into an artist’s canvas.

Ever sighed, leaving her eyes trailing the colors. She had missed being freed, able to travel without a care. Closing her eyes, the female fell back into the sand, feeling the warm grains around her fur. But it couldn’t last forever. Groaning inwardly, the girl stood, sinking her claws into a rock and raising halfway into the air. She sniffed, looking for prey scent. But there wasn’t a single scent of prey. Head bowed, Ever began walking along the beach, watching her paws being engulfed by the flame of the sunset kissed water. Up ahead was a cave. The mistress thought of the dark den in side, probably similar to the one BIOS had taken her too. She shivered as a night breeze kissed her shoulders. It was coming on – the darkness.

Ever heaved another sigh and began a quicker pace along the shore to the cave. She was too far away to make it back to Vigilante’s. As the girl looked around the corner, sniffing for danger, bright eyes glanced over her muzzle to see a male. Shock froze her limbs fed by anger. Why hadn’t she scented him? The silver furred girl was ready to run, twitching her brown ears vigorously.

<style type="text/css">
.ocean-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6b8f44; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ocean-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:1px;}
.ocean-a01 p {text-indent:10px; padding:0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ocean-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:353px; background-color:#f0f5f7; background-image:url(http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/3808/souls24copy.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 10px 0px 225px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; color:#7db2cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

I FEEL SO AWFUL. I’M SORRRRRYYYY BEAT ME UP. I had a crazy week and didn’t realize shit was going to hit the fan with my friends. :< beat me with a stick. Ill be super super fast next time :p Beautiful post btw =) also I don’t know if she’s in optime form or not. But I guess I’ll just tackle that next post.

It had been dreamlike. The day melted into a multitude of colors, scents, and smells that made the beach incredible. The sting of the ocean’s salt irritated Ezra’s nose, pulling him out of his fantasy. The day was fading quickly and the mutt thought about the Court. He should get back to his makeshift home before the darkness really set in. There was something else, someone else here. The smell hit him like a brick wall for the salt and cave had blocked it previously. Ezra’s eyes found what he was looking for, and it was in the form of another wolf. She was mottled with an array of colors, in an extraordinary blend of grays, browns and white.

Ezra was taken aback. She smelled like him, which was perhaps why he did not smell her at first. She was a member of the Court. It made sense, considering he was in pack territory. She was stunning. She had striking eyes, so much so that Ezra became unsettled looking directly at them. There was a fair amount of mystery surrounding this girl, and Ezra specifically wanted to know why she was there and hadn’t introduced herself.

Ezra caught the girl’s uneasiness and readiness to run. But he didn’t want her to leave. Despite the fact that the day was ending he could definitely use the company, if she was going to offer it to him. I hope you don’t fall in, it would ruin your pretty coat. He smiled and hopped off the quivering rocks he had been standing on for so long, and headed ashore.. What are you doing all alone at this time of night? Creep.

table © Alaine<3

[/html]
[html]

Ah, don’t beat yourself up hun! We are all busy – it’s life. And thank you, I worked hard with the words. Ever is indeed in lupus form. I think I spy a future couple xD

475 Don’t know how this ended up so long

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

Would there ever be someone to mend the ashen furred female’s heart? After being thoroughly abandoned by the death of her mother, the hole in the girl chest was too much to be reminded of for the young wolf. But as her eyes adjusted to the sudden darkness, a wolf as dark as night itself became clear. The ocean now lined in a thin gold lapped at the edge of the cave and echoed its roaring warble against the walls while the smell of salt seemed to linger on everything. Tail curling immediately with interest at the unclouded scent of male and Cour des Miracles, Ever was relieved she wouldn’t have to chase an intruder. Her pads hurt from the travel through the hills yesterday, tracking the wild horse heards that wandered the small majority of the territory.

White jaws parted, the silver female drank in his scent like a bottle of whiskey, which had ceased to ever pass her lips. The male seemed equally in awe at her appearance, staring her in the eyes comfortably at first but then perturbed, as if her look had unsettled him in a pleasant way.

The girl had been born with a gift; the ability to read others like an open book. Ever could see through any mask no matter how thick or practiced and she was never afraid to stare another wolf in the eye. But the hybrid was lost in the males disharmonized irises. They reminded her strictly of the sunset she had watched moments ago, as if the stranger had been born from the sun himself. Her own personal transparent flask of sunlight.

Then he spoke. It was a impulsive sound, as if he hadn’t thought about how the words would pass his lips. She debated whether it was a kind review or a judgment. Her paws were perfectly capable of keeping her up right and out of the blood lit sea. So he spoke again, snaking away from the red ocean rocks lined with sea weed and crustaceans. For a moment, Ever’s heart beat quicked with fear as ivory teeth glinted in the fading light, but his intentions were pure; that was clear from the adoring look in the male’s conflicted eyes. Her feathered tail lashed with contained joy as he came close, his Cours fragrance mingled with what she would label as adventure.

My pretty coat remains dry,

Ever said, her liquid sounding voice ringing like ocean waves. The sound of her soprano tone would never bore her as the fluid harmony lingered like chimes in a spring breeze.

While the sunset calls to me like the flutter of the bird even on the darkest of nights.

Her eyes sparkled even though the color from the sunset had faded and the colorless aqua hued irises remained.

<style type="text/css">
.exotic-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3a6200; letter-spacing:1px; }
.exotic-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.exotic-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.exotic-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/1201/souls32.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px double #00009c; padding: 320px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#afbebe; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

must be something smelly in the air :p once again, beautiful post =) and I can totally see it too rofl Big Grin though once he discovers shes a werewolf ezra’s gonna fliiiiiip ^_^ but LOOK HOW CUTE HE IS Big Grin little ezra has no experience with girls XD

Her coat, that beautiful coat… it was something Ezra could get lost in. The boy was completely taken aback by it—it was like a painter had been indecisive and and thrown splotches wherever he saw fit. The whites, grays, browns, it had been so perfectly and elegantly put together into the figure standing before him. She had taken him back to a less stressed time, when things were good around him. She seemed like a distant dream, something that had vaguely touched his life before but was gone before he had investigated. Whatever, or whoever she was, entranced him. And it took a lot out of him to not die on the spot.

He stared at her again, still not exactly back on earth. I’m glad, he whispered, motioning to the coat he could snuggle up in. Sunsets are incredible things, they speak to me too. Though to be honest I was exploring here, and you so rudely interrupted me, Ezra’s devilish grin melted onto his face as he started into those pools of light he so badly wanted to jump into. The turquoise in front of him made breathing a little difficult. He wondered if she could tell his legs were about to turn to mush.

What would you say to a little exploring? I’ve never been around here, and, well, having you to explore with would be a real treat, Oh, Ezra. He must have sounded so silly, so juvenile like a little pup with no sense at all. This was embarrassing. I’m Ezra, by the way,he said quietly, daring himself to step a little closer. And who, might I ask, are you? Pure intoxication.

table © Alaine<3

[/html]
[html]

Gee, thanks! Ezra is so cute and Ever is so confused. Though, I think they would make the perfect little mates … if Ezra can look past Ever’s body *puppy dog eye plead* xD

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

He was taking an awful long look at her … with those eyes. She had never seen such unusual eyes. Day and night in one face. It made her feel like her pelt was prickling with cold sunshine. Then he spoke again, a faint whisper like the wind. His eyes –breathe- wandered from hers to her pelt, as if making sure it was the same as his first glance. But his next words took her by surprise, slowing her breath dramatically. Her heart ebbed with pain again for a moment until the smile nearly struck his face like a wave from the sea. The female stiffened, her face hot like sun rays. The smile that had blessed the maw of the male was a painting she would never forget. The crooked way his lips curved. It was dangerous. His chest began to rise and fall quicker. For a flitting second she thought her look had disturbed him. It split her too fragile heart.

The invite. It was soft and pure, like a blanket she had been waiting to be wrapped in. She felt it was like destiny. Ever’s ears twitched as the male came closer, his sweet breath against her cheeks. In the cave, the mistress would have loved to collapse with him against her flank. But the steady rhythm of the sea waves slowly carried her back into her big black paws. She faced him and watched his mouth move, forming the name Ezra. The silver girl took the name to memory; a golden sign in the front of her mind. She would never forget. When Ever would think of him later, his voice would claim the name as pure to this day and it would melt her.

I am Ever,

Her voice sounded shaky in her head but came out faint, almost silent. This whole moment she had not lifted her eyes from Ezra’s, afraid they would fade next time she looked.

I … I know the territory well and I would love to ….. explore

Ever’s eyes finally jerked away from his and on her paws where the sand had flecked the black fur.

<style type="text/css">
.exotic-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.exotic-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/1201/souls32.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px double #00009c; padding: 320px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#afbebe; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
.ezra-fevers { border:1px solid #fff;background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/6nxb8x.jpg);background-position:top;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:430px;background-color:#030419;font-family:arial;font-size:1em; line-height:1.4em;color:#fdedca; margin: 0 auto; }
</style>

hmm. Now how can we show Ezra that she’s a were? Hmmmm.

“Well, Ever, you have the prettiest name I have ever heard. Is it short for forever?” Her name was like caramel on the tongue. His eyes were glued to hers. When she broke the bond they had between them, something snapped deep within his chest. And she looked to her feet? What was going on, was she nervous? The mutt examined her, and saw a little uneasiness. Had he done something wrong? The words spoken before were meant in sheer jest, and now the boy had made her upset, or so he guessed. Now was not the time to ruin whatever chances he had with this girl.

His bicolored eyes scoped her out for the thousandth time, wishing with all his might for the ghost of a smile on her maw. An idea sprung up suddenly, and the idea was infectious. “So let’s explore!” Ezra grinned again, before risking a quick nudge to the girls cheek before literally hopping away. He broke off into a quick-paced trot, and started into the grotto. It was getting dark outside but the thought of spending time with this woman made the dark a lot easier to deal with. How they would get out, however, was another story.

White paws splashed into the cave, and the boy made a big charade of making as much noise and movement as possible. A bark of a laugh escaped his lips as the water grew deeper, higher and higher up his ivory socks. Soon the mutt found himself surrounded by rocks and a turquoise hue that washed the whole area in a color shockingly similar to Ever’s eyes. The sight took his breath away. This cave was stunning. The last few rays of the sun shone vibrantly on the wall, as they slowly faded into the blue water.

“Coming?”

table by tammi <3

[/html]
[html]

Tongue 347

Everlasting, actually.” The silver girl said quietly, feeling his gaze on her. She lifted her head to meet his eye steadily, her breathing becoming shallow. He was the first to have interest in her name, which she had not spoken of since she was born. No one was addressed by their shorted name in her mother pack. But the thoughts were broken as Ezra spoke again, his voice like a spark in her mind. A smile had been painted upon his lips again and the female hid her sheer excitement. As colorless irises wandered across the grin he slowly came closer. The moment was uncomplicated as he brushed against her cheek with a black nose wet with sea water. But the hybrid’s mind flickered against her consciousness and her heart fluttered. Was this love? Ever was separated from the feeling by a thick line of pain, confusion, and anger, keeping her away from the affection of another; afraid to be crushed again. Closing her eyes, the cloud pelted girl leaned slightly into the boy’s thick black shoulder just for a moment, so that her muzzle caressed the tips of the stygian strands.

The girl pulled away as Ezra bounded into the thick darkness in the cave. For a moment the mistress could not see the male but he turned his head, so that the white underside was visible in the pitch black. She followed him, after a moment of hesitation. Night was not her friend and it swallowed up her shaky figure as soon as she felt the kiss of water across her paws, now invisible against the grainy floor. But she did trail after the male like a pup, splashing in behind him and gasping as the water lapped at her throat. It was cold like the river water but the decrepit rays of the dying sun warmed the edges of the pool and portrayed them to starlight. She paused beside the black furred wolf, listening to his laughter vibrate against the walls. Daring a step closer, the sounds of waves pulsed across the pool.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
</style>

wheee Big Grin <3

“Everlasting. Ever and Ezra. How cute,” The thought was ridiculous. The mutt had never wanted anything so badly in his life, and the funny thing is Ezra never thought he was the type to fall for someone. He wasn’t vindictive, cruel, or vicious. Yet he never saw himself as being emotionally invested in the welfare of another creature outside of his family. Yet here she was. This woman was an anomaly, something so bizarrely different from anything he had ever known. Despite this initial shock, Ezra was hooked. She was infectious and beautiful and incomparable.

The touch had sent a heat wave through his nose. It had seemed like such a harmless thing to do, but it just proved that whatever this was was electric. Ezra watched Ever follow him into the grotto as if they had known him for years. His smile finally lowered as he realized the night had swallowed up the day and they were stuck in a cave alone. “It’s too dark to go back to the Court now. What would you say to a night in the grotto?” Just looking at her again reignited his smile and sent his chest reeling. Those eyes…

Daring once again, Ezra nudged her cheek again, a little longer this time and with more force. He motioned towards the abandoned ship far in the back, that was quietly resting on a patch of dry sand. It was almost impossible to walk to in the dark, but the wolf found his way. The bicolored animal stretched, feeling almost every vertebra in his spine crack and bring him satisfaction. Without wasting any time he promptly curled up on the ground, his ebony black to the wall of the cave. “We can make it back tomorrow, there’s not much more exploring to be done. For now, my darling, lay with me.” He motioned to the space beside him with a reassuring half smile.

table by tammi <3

[/html]