i'm just one of those ghosts [p]
[html]

Ah, don’t beat yourself up hun! We are all busy – it’s life. And thank you, I worked hard with the words. Ever is indeed in lupus form. I think I spy a future couple xD

475 Don’t know how this ended up so long

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

Would there ever be someone to mend the ashen furred female’s heart? After being thoroughly abandoned by the death of her mother, the hole in the girl chest was too much to be reminded of for the young wolf. But as her eyes adjusted to the sudden darkness, a wolf as dark as night itself became clear. The ocean now lined in a thin gold lapped at the edge of the cave and echoed its roaring warble against the walls while the smell of salt seemed to linger on everything. Tail curling immediately with interest at the unclouded scent of male and Cour des Miracles, Ever was relieved she wouldn’t have to chase an intruder. Her pads hurt from the travel through the hills yesterday, tracking the wild horse heards that wandered the small majority of the territory.

White jaws parted, the silver female drank in his scent like a bottle of whiskey, which had ceased to ever pass her lips. The male seemed equally in awe at her appearance, staring her in the eyes comfortably at first but then perturbed, as if her look had unsettled him in a pleasant way.

The girl had been born with a gift; the ability to read others like an open book. Ever could see through any mask no matter how thick or practiced and she was never afraid to stare another wolf in the eye. But the hybrid was lost in the males disharmonized irises. They reminded her strictly of the sunset she had watched moments ago, as if the stranger had been born from the sun himself. Her own personal transparent flask of sunlight.

Then he spoke. It was a impulsive sound, as if he hadn’t thought about how the words would pass his lips. She debated whether it was a kind review or a judgment. Her paws were perfectly capable of keeping her up right and out of the blood lit sea. So he spoke again, snaking away from the red ocean rocks lined with sea weed and crustaceans. For a moment, Ever’s heart beat quicked with fear as ivory teeth glinted in the fading light, but his intentions were pure; that was clear from the adoring look in the male’s conflicted eyes. Her feathered tail lashed with contained joy as he came close, his Cours fragrance mingled with what she would label as adventure.

My pretty coat remains dry,

Ever said, her liquid sounding voice ringing like ocean waves. The sound of her soprano tone would never bore her as the fluid harmony lingered like chimes in a spring breeze.

While the sunset calls to me like the flutter of the bird even on the darkest of nights.

Her eyes sparkled even though the color from the sunset had faded and the colorless aqua hued irises remained.

<style type="text/css">
.exotic-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3a6200; letter-spacing:1px; }
.exotic-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.exotic-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.exotic-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/1201/souls32.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px double #00009c; padding: 320px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#afbebe; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread