i'm just one of those ghosts [p]
[html]

must be something smelly in the air :p once again, beautiful post =) and I can totally see it too rofl Big Grin though once he discovers shes a werewolf ezra’s gonna fliiiiiip ^_^ but LOOK HOW CUTE HE IS Big Grin little ezra has no experience with girls XD

Her coat, that beautiful coat… it was something Ezra could get lost in. The boy was completely taken aback by it—it was like a painter had been indecisive and and thrown splotches wherever he saw fit. The whites, grays, browns, it had been so perfectly and elegantly put together into the figure standing before him. She had taken him back to a less stressed time, when things were good around him. She seemed like a distant dream, something that had vaguely touched his life before but was gone before he had investigated. Whatever, or whoever she was, entranced him. And it took a lot out of him to not die on the spot.

He stared at her again, still not exactly back on earth. I’m glad, he whispered, motioning to the coat he could snuggle up in. Sunsets are incredible things, they speak to me too. Though to be honest I was exploring here, and you so rudely interrupted me, Ezra’s devilish grin melted onto his face as he started into those pools of light he so badly wanted to jump into. The turquoise in front of him made breathing a little difficult. He wondered if she could tell his legs were about to turn to mush.

What would you say to a little exploring? I’ve never been around here, and, well, having you to explore with would be a real treat, Oh, Ezra. He must have sounded so silly, so juvenile like a little pup with no sense at all. This was embarrassing. I’m Ezra, by the way,he said quietly, daring himself to step a little closer. And who, might I ask, are you? Pure intoxication.

table © Alaine<3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread