i'm just one of those ghosts [p]
[html]

Gee, thanks! Ezra is so cute and Ever is so confused. Though, I think they would make the perfect little mates … if Ezra can look past Ever’s body *puppy dog eye plead* xD

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

He was taking an awful long look at her … with those eyes. She had never seen such unusual eyes. Day and night in one face. It made her feel like her pelt was prickling with cold sunshine. Then he spoke again, a faint whisper like the wind. His eyes –breathe- wandered from hers to her pelt, as if making sure it was the same as his first glance. But his next words took her by surprise, slowing her breath dramatically. Her heart ebbed with pain again for a moment until the smile nearly struck his face like a wave from the sea. The female stiffened, her face hot like sun rays. The smile that had blessed the maw of the male was a painting she would never forget. The crooked way his lips curved. It was dangerous. His chest began to rise and fall quicker. For a flitting second she thought her look had disturbed him. It split her too fragile heart.

The invite. It was soft and pure, like a blanket she had been waiting to be wrapped in. She felt it was like destiny. Ever’s ears twitched as the male came closer, his sweet breath against her cheeks. In the cave, the mistress would have loved to collapse with him against her flank. But the steady rhythm of the sea waves slowly carried her back into her big black paws. She faced him and watched his mouth move, forming the name Ezra. The silver girl took the name to memory; a golden sign in the front of her mind. She would never forget. When Ever would think of him later, his voice would claim the name as pure to this day and it would melt her.

I am Ever,

Her voice sounded shaky in her head but came out faint, almost silent. This whole moment she had not lifted her eyes from Ezra’s, afraid they would fade next time she looked.

I … I know the territory well and I would love to ….. explore

Ever’s eyes finally jerked away from his and on her paws where the sand had flecked the black fur.

<style type="text/css">
.exotic-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3a6200; letter-spacing:1px; }
.exotic-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.exotic-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.exotic-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/1201/souls32.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px double #00009c; padding: 320px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#afbebe; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread