i'm just one of those ghosts [p]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.ezra-fevers { border:1px solid #fff;background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/6nxb8x.jpg);background-position:top;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:430px;background-color:#030419;font-family:arial;font-size:1em; line-height:1.4em;color:#fdedca; margin: 0 auto; }
.ezra-fevers .header {margin:0 auto}
.ezra-fevers .content{ padding:250px 10px 10px 10px; text-align:justify}
.ezra-fevers .content p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.ezra-fevers .content b {color:#D9D7D8;font-family:georgia;}
</style>

hmm. Now how can we show Ezra that she’s a were? Hmmmm.

“Well, Ever, you have the prettiest name I have ever heard. Is it short for forever?” Her name was like caramel on the tongue. His eyes were glued to hers. When she broke the bond they had between them, something snapped deep within his chest. And she looked to her feet? What was going on, was she nervous? The mutt examined her, and saw a little uneasiness. Had he done something wrong? The words spoken before were meant in sheer jest, and now the boy had made her upset, or so he guessed. Now was not the time to ruin whatever chances he had with this girl.

His bicolored eyes scoped her out for the thousandth time, wishing with all his might for the ghost of a smile on her maw. An idea sprung up suddenly, and the idea was infectious. “So let’s explore!” Ezra grinned again, before risking a quick nudge to the girls cheek before literally hopping away. He broke off into a quick-paced trot, and started into the grotto. It was getting dark outside but the thought of spending time with this woman made the dark a lot easier to deal with. How they would get out, however, was another story.

White paws splashed into the cave, and the boy made a big charade of making as much noise and movement as possible. A bark of a laugh escaped his lips as the water grew deeper, higher and higher up his ivory socks. Soon the mutt found himself surrounded by rocks and a turquoise hue that washed the whole area in a color shockingly similar to Ever’s eyes. The sight took his breath away. This cave was stunning. The last few rays of the sun shone vibrantly on the wall, as they slowly faded into the blue water.

“Coming?”

table by tammi <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread