i'm just one of those ghosts [p]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.ezra-fevers { border:1px solid #fff;background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/6nxb8x.jpg);background-position:top;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:430px;background-color:#030419;font-family:arial;font-size:1em; line-height:1.4em;color:#fdedca; margin: 0 auto; }
.ezra-fevers .header {margin:0 auto}
.ezra-fevers .content{ padding:250px 10px 10px 10px; text-align:justify}
.ezra-fevers .content p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.ezra-fevers .content b {color:#D9D7D8;font-family:georgia;}
</style>

wheee Big Grin <3

“Everlasting. Ever and Ezra. How cute,” The thought was ridiculous. The mutt had never wanted anything so badly in his life, and the funny thing is Ezra never thought he was the type to fall for someone. He wasn’t vindictive, cruel, or vicious. Yet he never saw himself as being emotionally invested in the welfare of another creature outside of his family. Yet here she was. This woman was an anomaly, something so bizarrely different from anything he had ever known. Despite this initial shock, Ezra was hooked. She was infectious and beautiful and incomparable.

The touch had sent a heat wave through his nose. It had seemed like such a harmless thing to do, but it just proved that whatever this was was electric. Ezra watched Ever follow him into the grotto as if they had known him for years. His smile finally lowered as he realized the night had swallowed up the day and they were stuck in a cave alone. “It’s too dark to go back to the Court now. What would you say to a night in the grotto?” Just looking at her again reignited his smile and sent his chest reeling. Those eyes…

Daring once again, Ezra nudged her cheek again, a little longer this time and with more force. He motioned towards the abandoned ship far in the back, that was quietly resting on a patch of dry sand. It was almost impossible to walk to in the dark, but the wolf found his way. The bicolored animal stretched, feeling almost every vertebra in his spine crack and bring him satisfaction. Without wasting any time he promptly curled up on the ground, his ebony black to the wall of the cave. “We can make it back tomorrow, there’s not much more exploring to be done. For now, my darling, lay with me.” He motioned to the space beside him with a reassuring half smile.

table by tammi <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread