Amateur
[html]

blargh, in a dark mood

Saluce watched her actions with a peaked interest. War scarred eyes studying her reaction to a weapon of war. Was he looking for anything specific? Yes he was looking for the heart or lack thereof to throw away senseless emotions and focus on the task at hand. He had learned many things in his short time, how people reacted to weapons of death where his favorite game. Life was a game to the behemoth sometimes, and the social part of it all seemed to add a fun element, almost like playing with prey before ending their life. She held the sword for but a moment before his practiced eyes caught her resignation to lay it on her lap. Then curious blue orbs watched as she pricked her finger on the end letting a small blip of crimson push forth from it. Saluce grinned quietly then, like a father watching his sons hunt for the first time.

A long sigh escaped his mouth; her question should have been expected. The wolf let his demeanor change quietly; the soft shades of grey fur that surrounded his face seemed to darken as the thought of blood work crossed his mind. The question itself wasn’t a point of a struggle for him the struggle was remembering just how many his twin blades had dispatched in the several short lived wars he had fought in. A long clawed finger rose to tap his cheek in thought as his mind swirled back to his darker days. Nostrils flared as the scent of remembered blood filled them and his eyes almost glazed over reliving glorious battle. Saluce had been inactive for too long, and now he maybe inactive for a longer time.

“Do you… Want an exact number?” his voice rang out breaking the silence. Soft tones exempt from his normal speech patterns where now replaced with a cold harshness that mirrored the thoughts running through is head. “I honestly cannot remember, I can say that I have done my fair share of blood work, or maybe even more so. I am a warrior at heart and while peace, love, a mate, and family are all things I love.” His voice changed quickly before speaking the next part, filled with venom and a lingering thrill at the tip of his tongue. “War, Violence, Depravity, and Cold blooded butchery are the trade I am trained in. I am a man of two worlds young Nayru, duality has always been my life since I was first sired” The words came easily to the Frenchmen. Since his birth he was born of two loyalties, since he had first learned to shift he had pushed away his wolf like nature but gave in to it to many times when those grey nostrils flared with blood filled violence. Now he was a trained killer in the midst of simple people who he judged as knowing nothing of the wicked foolishness of war. War that scaled not just a few wolves but war that encompassed who country sides, that blurred sides until no one knew what side they where fighting for.

“War is a tricky business young Naryu, the taste, smell and thrill of it can lure many a soul to death with the promise of glory. Pray that this country side never calls for my talents because I can be a harbinger of death” the behemoths lips curled up in a twisted grin. Saluce’s soft gentle nature was gone replaced by the war hardened wolf he was. If for just a moment one could assume that this was his true nature, and the other was just a façade put up to help him live in a world of peace.

<style type="text/css">
.saluceforest b {font-weight:normal; color:#c1c87a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.saluceforest-ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 30px 5px 30px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#424928;text-align:center;}
.saluceforest p {text-indent:25px; padding: 1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.saluceforest{margin:0 auto; width:380px; background-color:#5b6340; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... saluce.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double#424928; padding: 300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#424928; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.saluceforest-divider {width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9f9440; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread