Amateur
[html]

Little more God moding but nothing to harsh

Practiced orbs watched her attack and as expected she stood in front of him clutching the dagger behind her back. Some wolves instinctively knew what to do others had to be taught, while others still had to come to terms with what they were learning. Saluce’s form moved only slightly but in a flash his arm shot out at her throat with a forcefulness that would shake anyone to the core.

“I Did not say, run to me, I said attack me” Saluce spoke then with power as his hand gripped her throat. With a practiced grip he applied only enough pressure to make her uncomfortable; it was a part of the spirit of the action. To get her to fear, to get herself preservation to kick in, all the while he held her at arm’s length not allowing her shorter arms to have an attempt at his body.

“What will you do Young Nayru when you are forced into a position where you have to choose between your life or theirs? Any Hesitation at all and in an instant your decision means nothing for their blade is stuck in your stomach. You must have already decided their fate before you even meet them; you must be willing to use that blade for the purpose it was made for. You must be prepared to take death from people. Already you seem to have a good sense of tracking and stealth; with the right mindset no one would ever dare crossing you for fear of what you are capable of” His grip released her then, her form set free an arms length from him as his eyes burned into her.

“We are done for now, I want you to think on what I’ve said. If you truly want to know how to protect yourself and those you care about you have to be prepared to do what must be done.” His gaze returned back to his normal fatherly features as he studied her for a reaction.

<style type="text/css">
.salucefoundry b {font-weight:bold; color:#F74D1C; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.salucefoundry-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; text-align:center; }
.salucefoundry p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.salucefoundry {margin:0 auto; width:322px; background-color:#150802; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... undry1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0E0A01; padding: 375px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#7E280A; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread