Hunny, Hunny, Who's got the- what? Honey?
[html]

Hurray! I'm so happy Ciel's going to make a friend! Eventually... I hope. XD Sorry about the crappy quality and the long long wait, I all of a a sudden got very sleepy and started to nod off at the end of the post. -_-

Ciel's pitiful crying grow louder as his nose began to hurt even more, the tiny stingers feeling as if they were needling their way even deeper into his nose, which was now almost twice the normal size, the tears from his eyes unseen as he was already completely drenched with lake water. His cries cut short, however, when a small sound from in front of him made him look away from his swollen nose and notice for the first time the presence of the strange creature in front of him, who was even more strangely covered. Immediately he backpedaled a few steps in surprise- his swollen nose was nearly useless, but the creature didn't look like it was a wolf, but he was still wary of it. After all, it had similar features to a wolf- perhaps it was like them, but worse. More violent, more likely to attack? He wasn't on Crimson Dreams territory, so he would be on his own for protection.

The creature was very tall- taller than him- but in no way was it anywhere near as large or muscular. Getting over his initial shock, he saw it pull its lips up to reveal its teeth, and realized that if he didn't make his status as a predator clear, he would be assumed prey. Raising himself to his full 6 feet, he sized up his opponent, which was still taller than him. "I don't know what you are, but you'd better not come any closer." he snarled angrily. Had it been a different day, he might have simply been curious as to the nature of this animal that appeared similar to a wolf, yet walked on its hind legs and was exceedingly taller, but with his nose throbbing painfully, he simply wanted to be left alone and was in no mood for a canine oddity to show up and cause trouble.

Wait... his panicked mind, racing at the speed of light, suddenly realized that the creature had in fact spoken to him, and had greeted him with a friendly tone. Feeling slightly guilty for the hostility he showed to him, his eyes shifted from the dead rabbit to the wolf-thing's face. "This land is full of strange things- wolves which do not have a problem with bears, a canine that stands on two legs?" he announced matter-of-factly.

<style>
.ciel .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ciel p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ciel b {color:#2F3E4C; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.ciel {background-color:#B5C2CE; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/ciel.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:271px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #D2E2F3; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F1F2F; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.ciel-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.ciel .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #2A3D50; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread