Trap Door
[html]

:o

Alder had seen these before, when his Momma had taken him out to explore. She had told him their name, and that they lived inside the shell that sat on top of their slimy squishy body. But that was all he really knew about them. Alder didn’t know this ones name, and he wondered silently what it was. In the softest most hushed voice the pup spoke, I’m Alder in introduction. He figured that the snail was soft spoken too, since he was so small. He waited for the small creature to give his name but his attention was brought back to Denali when the pup came after him, his voice excited and making Alder much ore energetic too.

Eating/ Alder thought in question. Everything thing ate, or at least Alder thought that they did. But he hadn’t ever seen a snail eat and didn’t even notice that he was. Maybe that was why he didn’t answer him, his bitty mouth was full! The pup knew well not to speak with his mouth full, and felt bad for asking the snail to be rude. I’hve jever seens datt! He spoke, the excitement of it all deteriorated his speech and made him sound silly.

He looked back to the snail, his posture low as he tried to get the best view of the little beast. The masked boy exhaled a long Woooaaahhh, watching the stems as Denali described them move to and fro. The pup was fairly content just watching it eat, traveling bit by bit so slowly. Alder was an observer, liking to leave things untouched and undisturbed. But the urge to pick up the boneless snail and take it home with him was very real. He bit his lip, knowing it was wrong but still this was his friend he was with. Maybe he wanted to get into a little trouble too… I wonders what will happens if I touch et He said to Denali, feeling mischievous.

<style type="text/css">
.aldertable04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bbbfc4; letter-spacing:1px; }
.aldertable04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4e4f55; text-align:right;}
.aldertable04 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.aldertable04 {margin:0 auto; width:336px; background-color:#8e8ca8; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... able04.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bbbfc4; padding: 0px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4e4f55; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.aldertable04-border1 {width:338px; border:1px solid #4e4f55; margin:0 auto;}
.aldertable04-line1 {width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9f9db2; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread