Star Gazing
[html]

Sorry for the wait. Was working to get this done. WC: 258 {SHORT D:}

The stars danced beautifully in the sky. Tonight was mystcal indeed. As Layla adjusted her feathers in her hair, she welcomed the evening breeze through her hair. As she turned her orbs to the sky, she thought of when she was just a pup. She remembered the many nights she spent with her mother and father gazing up to the stars. As she sat there, she closed her eyes and imaged that they were there with her and looking to the stars with her. It was truly amazing that she still missed them even now as an older and mature wolf.

As Layla took in a breath, she caught the scent of a pack mate. She moved hergazed around until the wind brought the wolf’s greeting to her ears. She looked over to see the wolf in her view. From what she could see at a distance, this wolf was a she wolf and quite brown. She smiled and locked her gaze on the she wolf. She seemed a bit shy so why not make a new friend while she had the chance. Layla waved to the she wolf and beckoned her to come over. ”Hello to you as well. You’re new to the pack aren’t you? Why don’t you come join me? I’m just gazing at the stars.” Hopefully that was enough to have the she wolf come over. Should she come over, Layla would smile to her and wag her tail. ”I’m actually fairly new to the pack as well. My name is Layla. What’s your’s?”

<style type="text/css"> .layla2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#00aee0; letter-spacing:1px; } .layla2 .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#ffffff; padding-top:325px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .layla2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #afafaf} .layla2 {margin:0 auto; width:475px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/ ... sories.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread