The ocean rolls us away
[html]

End, plz?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"No, I've never had it..I don't think I'll like it" He said, shaking his head. He was very hungry and was excited to start eating. The fire still intrigued him and he stared at it as he watched her cook the food. Layla had many skills, some of which he hoped to develop as he came to adulthood.

He experienced many new and different flavors as the food became ready and as he ate each item. Some things he liked, some he didn't. Gideon was glad he had run into Layla on the beach and would remember the night that he was given his feather and that he had learned a little about food and cooking.

<style type="text/css">
.fogbo-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b22222; letter-spacing:1px; }
.fogbo-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.fogbo-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.fogbo-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:353px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/ ... nTable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#6a4648; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread