[M] - Mood swing
[html]
grrr so mad. I had to retype this twice! WC: 634 {5 points}

Layla was so glad to be with Saluce. He was the center of her life and soon would be more once she moved in with him. She felt like a child again siting up on his shoulders. As the breeze passed by she lifted her arms into the air and giggled a bit, pretending to fly. After she noticed them inching closer to her home. This was going to be the last time she ever saw this place and called it home. Soon the behemoth's home was going to be her home as well. Her arms rested gently onto his head as he made his way to the front door. At that point she didn't even want to get off Saluce. He had such a gentle touch and giggled as his hands lingered up to her thighs. When it came to get Layla's things, she didn't want to get off his shoulders, but there was no choice. After he asked for her hand, she met his and waited for him to bend down. Once the behemoth was down enough she gently slide off him. She raised her muzzle to place a genlte kiss on his cheek and headed to the front door. She opened it and welcomed Saluce in before following and shutting the door behind her.

As Layla entered, she could smell the scent of her herbs fill the room. She looked to her dearest Saluce and could tell he wasn't exactly pleased with it. She couldn't just stop collecting them. The study of medicine was in her blood and she wanted to help the pack out in anyway she could. The mistress knew she would need something to carry all of them home but she was not sure where she was going to keep them. She thought she saw a box upstairs and headed up to her room. Layla searched in her closet until she found a small box she could use. Her hand reached down slowly and grabbed the end of the box. Leaving her closet, she set the box on her bed and then stepped back inside to grab her other outfit. There was nothing else for her to grab besides her satchel. After she had everything from her room she headed for the door. One last look was all she needed before heading downstairs.

Once she came from her room, she paused to Saluce and offered him a seat on the couch. "Why don't you sit while I get my stuff? I won't be long dear. I just gotta collect my herbs and we can go home." With that, the mistress left and headed to where she kept all her herbs. Layla began to pack the jars and her materials into the box. Once it was all full she set down her satchel and grabbed her other outfit. She then grabbed her books, setting those into her satchel. She was ready to leave and head for her new home. The mistress swung her satchel onto her shoulder and then picked up the box of herbs. She didn't mind carrying it, not sure if Saluce would want to carry them. She met him back on the couch and smiled. She gently set down the box and took to his side on the couch. She met his orbs as he said they didn't have to get everything today. "There's really no need Saluce, this is all my things. We can head home now. I can carry everything if you don't like the smell." She of course was talking about the herbs. The mistress may have been small but she was not too weak not to carry her own things. After she raised her figure off the couch, she grabbed the box and headed outside, waiting for the behemoth to follow her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread