[M] - Mood swing
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: graphic sexual content, graphic violence, or extremely offensive material starting with the 22th post. Reader discretion is advised.

You'll have to keep in mind that what she sees is him acting out that particular battlefield exprience.

The morning Sun shinned brightly down onto the landscape as the grey male walked out of the small home he had adopted as his own. Saluce carried with him his normal attire, well not so much normal as he hadn’t wore it since coming to Dahlia. Around his hips sat the leather belt which held the two sheaths and swords that swung to either side of his form, and wrapped around his right leg his dagger was nestled in a leather holster. Otherwise his form wasn’t adorned with any other form of clothing to hinder him. Today was a new day for the Dahlian male, a term he hadn’t given himself until now, instead of turning toward his shop his form slid toward the east to a small clearing. Time to train as sinew and muscle where put to work in stretching exercises to help limber him up and get rid of the sleep haze that still clouded his movements. Still the somber expression remained upon his form as the behemoth finished stretching.

As soon as his large paw like hand grasped the hilt of one of his swords though the quiet and almost friendly tone he normally carried faded away as those blue orbs became cold, emotionless voids, lips curling in a sick grin. Sword pulled and soon it danced in the wind to phantom swords and foes. As the dance continued the second sword was pulled and the warrior’s true prowess became evident as memories flooded back into mind. His actions swirled and became a mix of soft elegant dodges, parrys, then sickening strikes. The battlefield that had consumed him, the memories that flooded back where of some war torn battlefield. Crows crowed and circled overhead as the dance continued, blood, wolves screaming in pain at some body part severed mingling with the dead. Still the wolf continued to take all challengers, too far gone in the bloodlust to care who decided to approach. A death dealer among peasants; the death machine continued taking on ever diminishing odds as those dual blood letters continued to sing their song as they hacked through anything that approached. Soon the world faded as the wolf found himself panting among the sounds of the dying, the scene of some wicked dream, except as the behemoth looked across the battlefield no emotion carried across his face except the curl of his lips and the enjoyment written across his devilishly handsome face. The scene itself to those witnessing his training session would be one of him fighting countless phantom foes, his movements practiced and precise. Demeanor calm and calculated with a demonic undertone hinting at the devil within, the grim satisfaction upon the dealer of death would be enough for anyone to shy away if they knew the events that where playing back in his mind.

A cry for help screamed in his mind as he recalled the events but in his blood lust filled mind all he heard was another attacker, form quick and precise as if reacting to an attacker coming from behind, his form bent down into a roll as a hand grabbed his dagger and as he turned the dagger was thrown. As the behemoth stood to watch the dagger hit its mark his expression changed as the would be attacker turned friend stumbled out of the shadows choking from the lodged dagger in their neck. In an outrage of anger at his thoughts (back in the real world at least) the behemoth launched a quick anger filled attack at the first thing to fill his vision. The steel slammed against the tree cutting several inches into it before his grasp faltered and a loud growl escaped his lips. His other hand let it’s sword fall from his grasp as it went in aid of his right wrist. The force of the attack had caused him to tweak his right wrist. In anger the male let forth a kick with his still healing left leg and reeled back in pain again pissing him off more, would he allow himself to self destruct so easily at the memories that had flooded back to him? Had he truly fled home because of her, the look in those eyes as she had clutched her throat still haunted him. Still burned a hole in him.

The male collapsed into a heap too pissed to stand, to broken to care, wrist and leg hurting but no serious injuries just the nagging hurt in his mind, he sat wanting to carve the flesh of some helpless creature or person who happened to provide such an opportunity for him to release his rage.

<style type="text/css">
.saluceforest b {font-weight:normal; color:#c1c87a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.saluceforest-ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 30px 5px 30px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#424928;text-align:center;}
.saluceforest p {text-indent:25px; padding: 1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.saluceforest{margin:0 auto; width:380px; background-color:#5b6340; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... saluce.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double#424928; padding: 300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#424928; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.saluceforest-divider {width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9f9440; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

(ooc edit, had to change the date of the thread due to a mix up on timelines, it now takes place on august the 20th)
[html]

Ok. I'll be sure to keep that in mind when posting. WC: 547 {5 points}

It was a normal morning for Layla. After a long good night’s rest she still wasn’t exactly ready to get out of bed. She paused for a moment before lifting herelf out of bed and sitting on the edge. She was still a bit tired and her hair was in a mess. She yawned and streched out her arms before finally raising out of bed and heading over to her dresser. She grabbed a brush and began to brush out her hair. Once it was nicer than it was before. Moving from her dresser she slipped into her closet to change. She sleeply looked to the outfits she had and thought wearing her red top woul be nice for today. She slipped it on carefully and buckled the buckles on her shoulder before she went back to her dresser. She looked in one of the drawers and pulled out some nice dark jeans. She slipped them one before she yawned again and headed downstairs. She figured it wuld be nice to head outside for a bit and enjoy the sun. She didn’t know if anyone else would be up.

As Layla went a bit on her walk, she looked over and noticed that none other than Saluce was up as well. She didn’t think he’d be one of the ones up early in the morning. She then noticed that on the belt her was wearing were all his weapons. She figured he must have been a weapons’ master and trained with them early in the morning. Then something caught her eye and even scared her a bit. It was the devilish grin that was on Saluce’s face. What was he smiling so smugly about? Something was not right here. She could understand if he liked weapons and loved to train with them but that smile was just not right. She stood at a distance and just watched him. There was something about his movements that Layla was able to spot. It was as if the moves he was using were from something that already happened. She figured this because any normal training would normally involve a target, not acting like there are real people around and he’s actually causing their death.

After watching Saluce, she was glad when he finally paused and stopped his little act. She took a few breaths and then went to continue on her way until he started acting up again. What was wrong with him? The next thing she knew he was stabbing one of his swords into a tree and growling angerly. Was ther something tormenting his mind? There had to be, otherwise he wouldn’t have been acting to rashly. She then noticed her was moving his injured leg and kicked with it. Was he just being stupid now? He knew that leg was injured and he still used it. She sighed and watched him lay down, angered by the pain in his leg. Layla figured now was the best time to make her move. She moved over to him and stood over him, shaking her head. Oi Saluce… didn’t anyone ever tell you to take it easy when something like that is healing? Why don’t you take a break from training and wait until your leg is all better hmm?”

<style type="text/css"> .layla2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#00aee0; letter-spacing:1px; } .layla2 .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#ffffff; padding-top:325px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .layla2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #afafaf} .layla2 {margin:0 auto; width:475px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/ ... sories.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
[html]

Bleh another long one-631

Ears pivoted on his head as the sound of an approaching wolf, any other day a snarl would be issued as the behemoth would have stood telling the other to piss off but no, not to today. Today the Reaper wanted blood, wanted healing that only the sweet release of someone’s last breathe gave him. Was he truly addicted to the craft? Something in the back of his mind screamed yes, but for now only a grin filled his muzzle still back turned to the approaching trespasser. What madness had filled him only some all knowing being would tell but for the moment he could almost taste the smell of their blood on the wind, and it was a deep inhale of that scent that jolted his mind back to reality as the familiarity of it brought him to his senses. Layla had… had she been watching him? Shaking the memories from his head he turned to see her standing over him and spitting out words in again a motherly tone with him. Again he wanted to grab her throat and rip out those vocal cords for uttering to him in such a fashion but as always he reeled himself back in. Mental practice told him it was just his mind going wild with memories, a way to cope with the immeasurable sadness of taking life had on a soul. No it was a double edged sword, sometimes he wondered what madness drove him to live this life but today as he stared up at her with cold blue eyes he wondered just what the hell this women was doing here. Just like that idiot of a lover he once knew, what madness drove them to step out of the shadows and into a death scene only to be surprised when the warrior acted in auto pilot to some perceived threat. Honestly Saluce didn’t listen to her words knowing exactly what the chiding was about, knowing all too well it seemed they never truly understood what he was. He could only dress up as a sheep so long before his fangs shown through the elaborate peace time costume, the façade could only be kept up so long before ultimately they discovered just how far down the rabbit hole he went.

Grabbing a hold of the sword lying next to him he forced it into the ground, using it as a makeshift cane to stand up with. No he would not expose to her just how much his healing leg bothered him, the pain he didn’t care about, not being able to move as he once did though angered him, festered within him and drove a long studded stake into his belly. For the behemoth it was time to start conditioning, for him it was time to turn that weakness back into a strength and as his eyes moved across to Layla and her cute face he was also reminded of the other feelings he had be unable to cope with yet.

“Morning Layla” the wolf spoke, quietly he wasn’t sure how to address her but still his face hinted at the fact that not all was lost within him. Her soft demeanor still held sway over his brutish form, and maybe that thought wasn’t so bad. The urge to settle down had struck him since coming here but again he wondered if that two was an evolution of the mask he wore to be accepted in peace time. As he addressed her he didn’t feel the need to respond to her comment, hoping that at least she would know enough not to broach it. “What brings you here” the tones escaped his lips once again as he moved closer to her, head cocking to the side in a wolfish manner.

<style type="text/css">
.salucefoundry b {font-weight:bold; color:#F74D1C; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.salucefoundry-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; text-align:center; }
.salucefoundry p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.salucefoundry {margin:0 auto; width:322px; background-color:#150802; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... undry1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0E0A01; padding: 375px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#7E280A; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

But long posts are good. Btw, I'm gonna just point out that the red top she's wearing looks like this. WC: 509 {5 points}

Layla was not surprised about Saluce’s surprise to see her watching his little act. Seeing as she was currently running into him all the time it really seemed like no bid deal. She smiled as she looked down to him with her orbs. She still wondered what he was even doing in the first place. She watched as he took his sword and used it to help himself up. She moved back and waited until he was back up on his feet. She looked over to him as he towered over her. She couldn’t believe how short she was. Here she was a bit older than him and yet shorter. She sighed to herself and then moved her hands behind her back. She moved her head back to the get her hair behind her shoulders and then flicked her tail a bit as he spoke.

“Morning Layla”

She felt a little bit displeased when she realised he wasn’t using her nickname to greet her. It was alright though. She could understand that after his little demonstration he was tired and didn’t feel like greeting her specially. She nodded and then adjusted one hf the buckles on her left shoulder. Bonjour Messieurs Mystérieux” She couldn’t help but giggled as she remembered that name. Seeing as he had given her a french nickname, she used the one she asked him to translate for him. She then stretched her arms and looked back to Saluce.

“What brings you here”

Of course he was curious. What other wolf would be up at this time of day. Was he worried that she was watching in and his training? He sure seemed to be. She then pushed gently on his shoulders to get him to sit down. She knew he wasn’t just going to sit down on his own and she also knew that leg was bugging him. She then waited until he was down on the ground before she took her seat down in front of him. She then adjusted her top a bit before she turned her orbs back to him. ”Well if you must know I was just out for a walk when I noticed you doing your little sword dance here. You sure did look amazing. It was like you’ve done those moves before.”

Layla then turned and noticed his swords. She grabbed the hilt and carefully raised his sword in front of her. She moved the sword down and held the flat side of the blade in her hand. She may not have been an expert with the weapon but she knew how to hold one without hurting herself. She watched as the blade shined in the sun. ”This is a nice blade Saluce. You practice with it a lot huh?” After looking to the sword, she was feeling interested in the art. She was getting interested in learning how to use a sword. Should she ever need to, she now knew who to turn to. She then moved her orbs back to Saluce as she waited for his answer.

<style type="text/css"> .layla2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#00aee0; letter-spacing:1px; } .layla2 .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#ffffff; padding-top:325px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .layla2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #afafaf} .layla2 {margin:0 auto; width:475px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/ ... sories.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
[html]

Finally her song of a voice flew into his ears further ushering in a sense of peace within him as she addressed him by the nickname she wanted for him. A smile escaped his lips even though the mental stresses that had been brought on earlier still lingered in his mind. The clockwork of cobwebs, past memories and the storms that swirled around in his head almost always could make him irritable, cranky and not at all unbearable to be around. But as she forced him to sit and he reluctantly did, not feeling must like resisting her touch he sat and noticed her attire. She was fumbling around with his sword and he honestly didn’t care much as his eyes enjoyed the sight of it, mixed with her red top and blue jeans. Saluce was never much for wearing clothing, fur for him was enough but at least she had picked something nice for his eyes to gaze upon. Her questions though where almost shrugged off not wanting to re-live the past but if this where to continue maybe she should know a little more about him… at least if he truly was honest with himself for once, maybe it wouldn’t be so bad to let himself settle down.

Scooting closer to her, letting his hands reach out and take the sword from her hands he sat it down nearby but soon his hands returned to hers, thumbs softly running over her soft velvety fur. “Such a Weapon is not meant for such soft hands Maîtresse Sombre.” A smile crept across his lips but only last for a moment “I meant to start with some regular training but my mind wandered. You see dear Layla I am no honorable Saint, no Knight in shining armor. I was and still am a Habinger of Death, My trade was and is one of bloodshed. The movements you observed where ones of a battle I recalled. One that in the end tore my soul apart. Never had I ever taken so much life, but it wasn’t the volume that haunts me. It’s the eyes of one recipient that still burn into me.” Saluce didn’t feel like explaining much further than that, the wound still ate away at him much more than any physical wound could have.

Hoping she was still listening his eyes drifted downward recalling so many scenes of death. “Sometimes I crave battle; sometimes I wonder if my soft demeanor, my talents with blacksmithing, all my pleasantries are just a means that I came up with to cope with peace while waiting for the inevitable call to arms to be sounded. I have no idea what man I am; sometimes I feel I am both, sometimes neither.” Those orbs lifted back up but instead of the expected pain that anyone would assume would be written across them, only emotionless voids lifted up. Her top came into view once again, that red playing tricks on his mind as he envisioned the top itself bleeding red onto her fur staining her. What scared him the most about the thought wasn’t that he thought it, it’s that he actually enjoyed the imagery. Should he let her go to keep her safe? Or continue to try and fight his nature, rather fight himself for what his nature was.

<style type="text/css">
.saluceforest-ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 30px 5px 30px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#424928;text-align:center;}
.saluceforest{margin:0 auto; width:380px; background-color:#5b6340; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... saluce.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double#424928; padding: 300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#424928; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.saluceforest-divider {width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9f9440; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
New table yay Big Grin. WC: 621 {5 points}

Layla was glad to see that Saluce was taking a seat and taking the weight off of his leg. She was glad to see the behemoth give her a smile for using her new nickname. She figured she’d get something out of him since he remembered he tranlasted it for her. She could tell from his eyes that something besides her was floating around in his head. She was fine with it so long as it didn’t spark him to do something crazy. She then remembered she was still holding his sword. She moved it back down and safely kept her grip on the hilt. The mistress was not so dumb as to hold the sharp end and accidently cut herself. It wasn’t until she felt Saluce’s touch on her hand that made her turn her gaze from the weapon to him.

“Such a Weapon is not meant for such soft hands Maîtresse Sombre.”

Even though she was she could handle holding such a weapon, she let him take it back and tell of his story. The mistress kept her ears alert and made sure to catch every detail of what he was saying. So this was his secret, he was one of those wolves who loved to see bloodshed and war. Knowing this now she could see why it may be hard for him to be nice to her. She was sure that as he was speaking the memories of his past were floating seeing as he mentioned he was reinacting a battle that already happened. What about that part about his soul being torn apart? Why would a wolf who more or less liked to see blood feel as if his soul had been torn apart? There was more to this story but she dared not to say anything in case more memories may overflood his mind.

The mistress returned her ears and eyes to Saluce as he continued on. She could understand why he would sound confused as to who he was. Surely there was a point in everyone’s life where they asked themselves that question. Even Layla asked herself this question. While she may not have yet found the answer, she was eager to help Saluce find the answer to his. She then watched as the behemoth’s gaze returned to her. The mistress could see the emptiness in his eyes. For the first few moments it scared her to see his gaze empty but then she began to show worry in her’s. She then moved her hand over to his and held it gently. ”Well I’m here for you Saluce. You seem to be able to hold everything back around me. Besides, I’m sure if the time comes to where we’re at war then the pack will be honored to have a veteran at their side.” Layla wasn’t sure if her words were helping to lighten up his mood but she sure hoped they were. She wanted to be there for him and help him in any way she could.

As she sat with him, another thought crossed the mistress’ mind. He was looking to her top and thinking of something. Of course, blood. Unsure as to whether taking it off would be better or not, she sat there and kept it on. After moments of deep thought through, she undid the straps and removed it. She didn’t want something to happen because he thought she was covered in blood. She also removed the neck piece too so there was no more red on her. Thankfully the morning sun felt nice so she wasn’t too cold. She then looked back to Saluce with her orbs, hoping her new look was easier and better for him.

[/html]
[html]

All the male knew was here she was, it had been a month since they had met and as preoccupied as he was he had let her image slip from his mind. Saluce had let her memory fade to the back of his mind, and as the soft tendrils that brought her scent along in the air tickled his nose everything about her became rekindled in his mind. Suddenly the urge to be closer to her struck him as she spoke. Those same words that young Nayru has spoken to him, and suddenly he was unsure of why everyone felt that his talents where a good thing. With a quiet sigh as his eyes recovered their normal sparkle, he watched as that garment was pulled from her body revealing the lovely shades of white and black on her fur. Of course he couldn’t help but wonder how those two soft orbs moving with soft breathe upon her chest felt. Sometimes he was almost too much of a wolf for himself though as weight shifted and he crawled to her on his knees. Yet again he positioned himself inches away from her delicate muzzle before speaking.

“How have you been adjusting Layla? Have you been building a home for yourself?” it was a simple question but the meaning behind it, the silent question hinted at what he really wanted to know. It was as if he wanted her to say no, to say that she hadn’t found someone to fill with happiness. It was almost a selfish thought to him, one he almost hated. Did he really consider her his if he would only quit being stubborn? It seemed silly to think in such terms only having met her a couple of times but yet underlining it all he couldn’t ever shake her from his mind when sleep felt heavy on his eyes. To lie to himself about how he felt about her would be a great injustice. “I’ve done a lot, but my home is sorely vacant. Most of my time has been spent getting my Shop up to par”

With a practiced hand it returned to her side and applied a soft amount of pressure, in an attempt to push her softly on the ground so he could tower over his prey. If allowed he would grin with satisfaction down on her, a soft hint of amusement left in his eyes as they would look down on her.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
337 {3 points}

Layla couldn’t believe that a whole month had gone by since she first met Saluce. It seemed like only yesterday when she met the behemoth and fell into her trance. The mistress remembered that day well. She was just going over to speak to Conor and instead she was caught by his charm. She then snapped back to reality just in time to see the sparkle return to his eyes. She was glad to have the Saluce she knew back. Layla smiled and closed her eyes as she did; although, when she opened her eyes, Saluce’s position surprised her. He was on his knees and crawling towards. Now what was he going for. Could it possibly be he wanted to take her a step furthur than where they were already at. The mistress pulled back a bit in her surprise but then relaxed as he spoke.

“How have you been adjusting Layla? Have you been building a home for yourself?”

What an odd question for him to be asking. Had he really not know that she had found a home? It seemed not but she best fill him in. ”Yeah I have found a home. It’s actually kinda close by.” The mistress turned a bit and pointed towards her home. It wasn’t exactly in view but it was only a short walk back. Layla then moved her ears and turned back to him as he mentioned it was lonely at home. Of course, that was his drive this whole time. Now she was sure of it, he wanted her a bit closer than he was letting it out. She turned back to him and laid down a bit, looking up to the behemoth from the ground. ”Yeah… it does get kinda lonely at home alone… So then Saluce, you offering me to stay with you? I could always move you know.” She wagged her tail in the grass as the mistress fixed her orbs on his, returning the trance she was so familiar with.

[/html]
[html]

As she laid down his ears continued listening to her voice even though his body moved with a fluid grace over her. Arms framing either side of her, thighs to either side of her own, as he looked down upon the angel below him. The drug was back, that addiction to her, the calming qualities, and the way she was able to do what she wanted with him. Somehow she had an ease about her that allowed her more reign over his actions but now he wanted to drive home a point. If all this talk about moving in was anything, then he wanted her to know one thing. If she did move in, she was his.

“Maybe you could visit?” he said playfully with a curious smirk written across his face, framing the playful position they now found themselves in. To any on looker such a scene would be reflective of some love struck teenagers, clothes thrown away as the two obviously where very comfortable with each other for only knowing each other a short time. Slowly his large form bent down to let his maw brush against an ear to whisper softly to her “That is unless you really mean to stay”

So weird the situation, a few moments ago he was brooding, pissed, and in a self destructive mood, and within moments of her arrival the male felt as if he was a teenager again toying with some crush. But maybe it was just as he thought, maybe more then met the eye. True it was a little early to be discussing the topic of having her move in but nothing about it seemed off. Whispering again “I think it might be interesting to have you distracting me so”, grin still across his muzzle, and still enjoying the thought of having his object of desire so close to him. Saluce let a soft playful growl escape his lips into her ear before giving her a gentle kiss across her cheek. “That is my dear, if you have any idea what you’re getting yourself into” he asked in a playful manner giving her a gentle kiss once more.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
373 {3 points}

The grass felt so soft on Layla’s back as she stared into Saluce’s orbs. The behemoth was right over her and staring right back at her. She watched him place his hands on either side of her and move his figure over top of her. The mistress couldn’t help but feel her heart pounding as he was getting lost in her gaze. He seemed intent on having her around and she was more than willing to be there for him. Layla was ready for him to take her in her arms. Then he mentioned visiting. Visiting was not really suitable. She loved being around with Saluce around having to leave him at the end of the day was sch sweet sorrow. The mistress’ hand moved up to his cheek and felt his fur as a grin crossed her face. ”Oh I mean to stay, that is if you’ll have me of course.”

Layla coun’t believe it; it was like a dream come true. She would be living with a male and one she adored so much. It was like being younger again and falling in love for the first time (then again it was her first time). When the behemoth mentioned it would be nice having her around to distract him. Perhaps it wasn’t such a bad idea. It seemed like the best thing for Saluce to keep him happy. The mistress watched as he moved his muzzle down and kissed across her cheek. She couldn’t help but giggle as he spoke. She raised her head up to his muzzle and returned the kiss. ”Oh I believe I know what I’m getting myself into.” With one more kiss she was taken. She was ready to leave and move in with him. She shared the palyful grin and her tail wagged with excitement. ”So then Saluce, when shall I move in? I can go get my stuff, there’s not much.” Layla was more than ready to just get up, grab whatever she could and come over. The mistress moved her arms and lifted her chest up to meet his head. As she took in the moment, she leaned her forehead on his and smiled warmly. ”Shall we get going then?”

[/html]
[html]

Unless I didn't quite read it right I am right in assuming correct?

Was he getting himself in to deep? Maybe but the idea sounded good, meant they could spend more time together. Meant maybe sometime soon they could seal their bond but for now he rather liked showering his dark mistress with affection. Eyes looked over hers not quite done enjoying their peaceful little exchange to move from their position yet. A hand ran across her side, letting his claws tickle as they surely sent little shockwaves before settling on the harsh material of her jeans. And there it sat, half playfully inching toward that rear of hers, thumb settling on the inside her thigh. A not so familiar sensation coursed through his body then, he could feel that long tail of his starting to wag, something that never happened much at all.

But maybe it was a good enough idea to do it now since if he continued to sit here in this position, he may take things further then he was afraid she was willing to go so soon. With a sparkle of mischief his form instantly moved hands slipping underneath her as powerful legs pushed upward. Before she would know it the strong male would have had her on his shoulders, those long legs of hers dangling to either side of his face. Strong arms secured her legs to his shoulders as blue orbs looked up at the view of her body from above, getting a good view obviously of her top half. Something within him sort of knew he was dealing with a untouched fae, a women who had never felt a man’s touch and so somehow he knew instinctively that she wouldn’t be ready for any of that sort for a bit. But he was confident she would warm up to it, or he’d go crazy having her around so much, whatever came first. Nose was almost attuned to her scent by now as he began walking in the direction she indicated earlier.

“No point in not having a bit of fun while we get this done” he uttered with a hint of laughter hands gently rubbing her legs.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
WC: 345 {3 points}

Layla could tell from the start that Saluce was enjoying her company, but she never imaged this much. Judging from how he was reacting to her, he was more than welcome to have her at his home. The mistress was so excited. Being with someone she cared for dearly was more than she could ask for; although, she did wonder of Saluce would mind all of her herbs. She figured if she could put up with his blacksmithing shop then he could deal with her herbs. Besides this may be a good idea. If the behemoth ever got hurt in his training he wouldn’t have to go far to get a little healing. As the thoughts flowed in her mind she felt Saluce’s touch move down her. The mistress was ready to take his next move until she realized he lifted her up and let him sit on his shoulders. Layla giggled as she made it where she and Saluce was comfortable. She looked down to him from up top and giggled. She agreed, why not have some fun on the way home. As he continued along, she leaned over a bit and let her hair fall in his face. She could feel his touch rubbing on her legs. The feeling was wonderful and couldn’t wait to enjoy this moment in her new home.

As the mistress and the male winded through the trees to her home, she tried to capture the moment. This would be the last time she was going to live alone at this home. A thought then crossed her mind, was he getting tired of holding her? She leaned over a bit again and kisses his head gently. ”If I’m getting to heavy for you dear I can get off. I don’t wanna be a burden.” The mistress couldn’t even believe she was already calling Saluce ‘dear’. What was she thinking? They weren’t mates yet and here we was acting as if he was. She hoped that if this continued they would one day join together and finally be one.

[/html]
[html]

Nothing gave him more pleasure then to have her so close to him. Her weight was easily carried even though he probably should have put her down but it was too enjoyable to him to leave her on his shoulders. Her voice sang down to him from above as she placed a kiss on him once again asking if he wanted to put her down. Along they went scents intertwined together as his vision finally came across the little home she had picked for herself.

“Well I believe this is it right? How much do you have?” he called up to her still unwilling to let her go for the time being, eyes looking upward with a smile on his lips. Hands were still exploring those powerful thighs of hers. Shaking his head not wanting to let her down but knowing nothing would get done if he didn’t he finally lifted his hands up to ask for hers as he bent down so that she could get off as lady like as such a women would like. And then she was off and their connection broken for the moment as he stood up, eyes gazing down at her waiting for her to start handing him things to carry.

“My home is quite large so we don’t have to get everything today dear” he said softly as he poked his head in her house and was met with the sting of herbs on his nose. Oh dear what had he truly got himself into. Eyes looked around at her humble little house noticing that other than her obsession with herbs and what looked like the healing arts, she truly didn’t have much. Something that sparked a need for him to provide whatever whims she would ever want. It wasn’t their home though, it was quickly going to become an abandoned husk from the looks of it very soon and they would return to their home. Something he was having to remind himself, while his shop and home where to different places, at the time they where solely his. Now he was almost curious what type of touch she would have on their home. “Just let me know what you want me to carry, you or anything else” he added the you in playfully with a grin.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
grrr so mad. I had to retype this twice! WC: 634 {5 points}

Layla was so glad to be with Saluce. He was the center of her life and soon would be more once she moved in with him. She felt like a child again siting up on his shoulders. As the breeze passed by she lifted her arms into the air and giggled a bit, pretending to fly. After she noticed them inching closer to her home. This was going to be the last time she ever saw this place and called it home. Soon the behemoth's home was going to be her home as well. Her arms rested gently onto his head as he made his way to the front door. At that point she didn't even want to get off Saluce. He had such a gentle touch and giggled as his hands lingered up to her thighs. When it came to get Layla's things, she didn't want to get off his shoulders, but there was no choice. After he asked for her hand, she met his and waited for him to bend down. Once the behemoth was down enough she gently slide off him. She raised her muzzle to place a genlte kiss on his cheek and headed to the front door. She opened it and welcomed Saluce in before following and shutting the door behind her.

As Layla entered, she could smell the scent of her herbs fill the room. She looked to her dearest Saluce and could tell he wasn't exactly pleased with it. She couldn't just stop collecting them. The study of medicine was in her blood and she wanted to help the pack out in anyway she could. The mistress knew she would need something to carry all of them home but she was not sure where she was going to keep them. She thought she saw a box upstairs and headed up to her room. Layla searched in her closet until she found a small box she could use. Her hand reached down slowly and grabbed the end of the box. Leaving her closet, she set the box on her bed and then stepped back inside to grab her other outfit. There was nothing else for her to grab besides her satchel. After she had everything from her room she headed for the door. One last look was all she needed before heading downstairs.

Once she came from her room, she paused to Saluce and offered him a seat on the couch. "Why don't you sit while I get my stuff? I won't be long dear. I just gotta collect my herbs and we can go home." With that, the mistress left and headed to where she kept all her herbs. Layla began to pack the jars and her materials into the box. Once it was all full she set down her satchel and grabbed her other outfit. She then grabbed her books, setting those into her satchel. She was ready to leave and head for her new home. The mistress swung her satchel onto her shoulder and then picked up the box of herbs. She didn't mind carrying it, not sure if Saluce would want to carry them. She met him back on the couch and smiled. She gently set down the box and took to his side on the couch. She met his orbs as he said they didn't have to get everything today. "There's really no need Saluce, this is all my things. We can head home now. I can carry everything if you don't like the smell." She of course was talking about the herbs. The mistress may have been small but she was not too weak not to carry her own things. After she raised her figure off the couch, she grabbed the box and headed outside, waiting for the behemoth to follow her.

[/html]
[html]

Hehe couldn't resist

Saluce watched her run around the house in a flurry of movement to pack what little she had. It seemed she was more excited than him as the realization sort of hit him as he sat on the couch. For certain she was happy now but would he be six months down the road, or even she. It scared him a bit to know that once they left her house there was no going back, he had made a long term decision and now the thoughts of doubt and fear of commitment crept into his very male mind. As that form of hers went to the door giving him a good look of her backside though his mind easily fought back those thoughts. Her tail poked out of the back of her jeans and her lovely dark fur accompanied by her tattoo made him grin from ear to ear. Layla was defiantly a catch, and maybe having her around for a long time wouldn’t be such a problem for him. Arms reached down as they pushed him off the couch, eyes following her as his movements moved him out of the door.

Grabbing her hand warmly he smiled as those herbs invaded his nose again almost masking her lovely scent. He wasn’t sure what it was that made him close his eyes but he felt a sneeze coming on. Turning away the behemoth sneezed, obviously something she carried he was allergic too. Eyes felt irritated but he didn’t mind so much as long as that hand of hers was locked on his. Surely though they would have to find a suitable place for her to practice her arts. “I think I have a room where you can keep those” he said softly as he tried to get moving so they could get back to their home. All the while he breathed through his mouth to keep more sneezing fits at bay. “sorry” he muttered as they walked.

Soon they where there, the big 2 story house set nestled a short distance away from his factory/shop, it was within viewing distance and sometimes within earshot. Something he figured Layla would love since she could pester him during the day if it pleased her. The house itself wasn’t in to bad of shape seeing as probably no one had lived in it for a long time but the windows where still intact, but some of the doors had been lost, along with several other minor issues in the house. Which didn’t matter to him, he could fix that stuff as time went on. “This is it, I believe there may be a place in the back that can be all yours for those herbs and everything” he said quietly. It was a modest room what would have been a guest bedroom, with a nice big window and sliding glass doors to the outside. “The bedroom is upstairs” he said with a soft grin, only one bed was worth laying on and it happened to be what would have been called the master bedroom. If looked upon the master bedroom wasn’t much, a few dressers that hadn’t started falling apart, and in the middle sat a nice king size bed appropriate for the size of the two wolves.

“you can place your things where ever you like though” he said softly as he lead her around the house.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
lol. WC: 506 {5 points}

Layla was so excited as they inched closer to her new home. With Saluce at her side, she felt that she could do anything. The mistress waited outside as she watched the behemoth leave her old home. Her tail wagged with excitement as he came to her side. He was everything she would want from a male; caring, gentle, and mysterious. As she took one last look, she felt Saluce's touch and they were on their way to his home, and her new home.

It wasn't til after walking for a bit that she realized he was sneezing from something. It was sure odd, he was fine before. Then Layla realized she had the herbs. Of course, that was it. The herbs were making him sneeze. Now she felt sorry for having them in the first place. She wanted to continue her practice but she didn't want Saluce to suffer from it. Maybe there would be some place outside his home where he could keep them and then Saluce wouldn't have to go near them. When he mentioned about keeping them in a room she gently shook her head. "No Saluce. I don't want you suffering because of these. I'll keep them outside so you don't have to smell them. Maybe I can build a little hut nearby for all of them." The mistress didn't actually think she'd be able to build something for herself but it was well worth a try. After his second sneeze and appology, Layla turned her smile upside down. "No I'm sorry... I didn't know you were allergic to them." The mistress moved her head back forward and walk ahead.

Layla couldn't believe how big his house was until she saw it up close. It was enormous compared to her old home. As he mentioned there was a place out back for her herbs, she made her way around back without going through the house. The mistress didn't want him to feel any worse, so she wasn't going to stink up his home with them. After she found the backyard, she set down the box and sighed. There wasn't much for her to put them, but she was sure she could work on that. After she moved back to the front by the behemoth, her smile returned. Once he mentioned there was a place in there with a sliding door to outside she felt foolish for running around back to drop off her herbs. The mistress shurgged off the feeling and figured she could move them later. As he led her through the house, she looked to him as he mentioned the bedroom was upstairs. Whoa whoa whoa, was there only one bedroom? Would she be sharing a bed with Saluce? She went red once more as the thought floated in her head. In once sence she was happy that he'd be near her but was she ready to share a bed with him? She was a bit too scared to even say anything, so she stayed quiet and followed him.

[/html]
[html]

*smiles*

Saluce watched her go about her little tasks, she seemed to really want to keep those herbs outside and he really didn’t want her to go through a lot of trouble. The room he had mentioned for her on the backside of the house was removed enough that those herbs wouldn’t bother him. “None sense, you can keep your Herbs in that back room, you’ll have access to the back yard and maybe your own garden? When spring returns?” he said softly smiling to her but realizing something had her agitated.

That hand of his softly squeezed hers lightly hoping to break her out of the little trance she was in. Everything was sort of moving fast for the both of them, and he hadn’t stopped to think how she felt about one bed. It had just been an easily reached conclusion for him but to her maybe she wasn’t ready for such a thing yet. His eyes softened as he gazed at her face with interest. If need be he would sleep curled up at her feet in lupus form if that made her more comfortable. As they reached the bed room he led her to the bed and patted a spot beside him as he sat down so they could talk.

“Does this make you uncomfortable? My lady of the night?” he said softly as he reached for her hand once again to kiss it gently. Good things sometimes came to those who waited and if he had to wait he would until that sultry look on her face would arise meaning she was ready in deed. “If it is more comfortable for you I can sleep at your feet” he said softly raising her hand in his to her chin to lift it up softly toward his. Saluce’s head cocked to the side again in a wolfish manner looking over his lady with interest. Every ounce of him knew he didn’t want to upset her so if he had to curl up at the foot of the bed to make her comfortable then he would.

Smiling softly he spoke once again “And while I have you here, this is your home. I don’t spend a lot of time here since the shop is a short distance away. So the decorations and things that make a home a home are yours to decide, just instruct on what you would like done and I’ll fix, build or whatever is needed? I’ve never been much for being able to decorate” he said with a soft escape of laughter as eyes looked over at the bare nature of the room, knowing she would most likely begin work, and have a hunny do list before to long.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
*smirks* WC: 447 {3 points}

Layla hadn't realized the room he was mentioning led outside. This was winderful. As long as she was keeping them inside she promised herself she'd keep the door shut so the smell wouldn't linger around the house. A slight nod told him she understood and would grab her herbs later. For now she thought it would be better just to get a good look around the house so she knew where everthing was. So far it didn't seem too complicated. When he mentioned her having a garden it sounded wonderful. That way she could grow her own herbs instead of having to leave home to collect them. Her smile widened as she approved of the idea.

The mistress turned her orbs up to him as he squeezed her hand. Was something wrong? He must of noticed how she felt about her sharing a bed with him. It wasn't take she didn't mind sharing a bit but it was going to be a bit awkward for the first few nights. Never in her life had she shared a bed with anyone since she was a pup. She would run to her parents everytime she had a bad dream and they'd let her lay with them in bed. Now she was a grown wolf and there's always a first time for everything. As he mentioned that he could lay at her feet, she gently shook her head and broke out of her trance. "No no it's fine Saluce. It's just a bit new is all. I'm sure I can get used to it." She could tell he was just trying to do what was best for her but it didn't seem fair. The mistress wanted him to still feel comfortable in his own home. She slowly closed her eyes and returned his kiss. She felt better now.

As he gave his little speech about her being around and to decorate the house, she was excited. Judging from the sound of him being at his shop he liked metal things. Maybe there were some metal things she could find around to use for decorations. Layla nodded and looked around, trying to gather ideas. "Thanks so much Saluce. I'll try and get some ideas for decorations in my spare time. If you don't mind I'd like to stop by your shop every so often. It sounds interesting and it may help with ideas. I hope you don't mind but I may bring by some food. Conor showed me some cooking tips, that is unless you prefer your meat raw." The mistress didn't mind if her did but she would like for him to try some just in case he liked it.

[/html]
[html]

*smiles*

With a smile he nodded silently listening to her voice and loving every soft note she spoke. Simply put he wasn’t listening too much to the words but the notes that softly tickled his ears and again that tail of his started to wag silently behind him. Such a foreign emotion for a wolf a few short months ago would have laughed at the notion of living with a woman. Smirking softly to himself he pulled her soft form to his as he laid back on the bed, letting Layla position her head just softly atop his shoulder. Today had started out quite painful for the behemoth but now with his favorite obsession near him, and would be for the foreseeable future he smiled softly. Such a turn of events that had lead him here to Dahlia, and now to have her in his arms. What had started out as a trip across North America had landed him shortly after arriving within a pack and with Layla. Somehow that thought didn’t seem as bad as he nuzzled her with a loving touch.

“My dear, I will until such a time comes when we are..” he chose his next words more carefully, still trying to be very much the gentle wolf for her “more in touch with each other” the words finished across maw in a smooth matter as a paw gently tickled across her exposed belly playfully. Nose softly inhaled a deep breath of her scent as it hovered atop her own, how long would he truly be able to keep himself at bay. Still though some doubt crept into his mind about being her mate, would he truly be able to commit to her like he knew she deserved? Something told him if he did, the heavens would open up and the angels would cry in song since such a feat surely would mean the end of the world. He would surely try though, hoping that if this blossoming relationship continued she would be all he’d need and more. For now though the tease was enough to sustain him, and with her around he was sure it wouldn’t take long at all. Already whenever he was already her he was aware of just how close he was to just ravaging her, making her truly his and to sow the seeds of fatherhood in her womb.

As he reflected on those thoughts he simply just closed his eyes in thought enjoyed the soft sounds of her breathing, the rhythm almost matching his. “I’ve had cooked meats before, Id enjoy it” the behemoth whispered knowing that having his little lady being a daily visitor to his shop would be something to look forward to. “I’m not picky though” he added softly hand still playfully running across her stomach, claws softly digging through the fur to send soft electric touch’s across the skin underneath. A gentle kiss was given once again to her as they lay there, and as they did Saluce felt at peace, no at home for the first time since they had left Normandy.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
*smiles more* WC: 708 {7 points}

Layla couldn't believe that Saluce was wagging his tail. She was so happy to go him to that point. Seeing the behemoth so happy made her equally as happy. The mistress felt him lean back onto the bed and her head on his shoulder. What a feeling it was to be laying with him. She could feel his heart beat and gentle fur as she gently laid down on him. Layla couldn't believe how her presence was making Saluce change his mood. He seemed like the kind of wolf who didn't need anyone around but it seemed he needed her more than he was letting onto. As she continued to stay against his body, she began to feel her eyes shut. It was like she could fall asleep with him any moment. She let her hair lay gently against his chest as her eyes closed for a moment.

As he mentioned that he would lay at her feet anyways, she shook her head once more, rubbing her muzzle gently against his shoulder. "No no it's fine Saluce. I don't mind. I feel like I could fall asleep right now, right here against you." She could feel his claws tickling at her. Giggles escaped her lips as she felt them. Was this really happening? How could Layla be sure that this was nothing more than a dream? Here she was with a kind and caring male and yet he wasn't even her mate. If this wasn't a dream she knew she'd be able to commit to him, but that was only if he was willing to be the same back. If he was uncomfortable with her being his mate then she was not about to push it onto him. The mistress opened her eyes and gazed to her male. She raised her body gently and rubbed her claws gently along his chest. After a bit of affection she lowered her body back against his. She gave her a gentle lick on his cheek before reaching her tail for his.

She was glad to hear that he had had cooked meats before. Seeing as the mistress was learning to get better at cooked meats, she would love for him to be the one to try them. It was also good that the behemoth wasn't picky on his food. She wouldn't mind stopping by his shop to bring him lunch, it wasn't like she had anything else to do in her life. His gentle touch continued to brush through her fur as she giggled. For the first time in her life she was happy to be with another male who wasn't her father. This was a wonderful feeling. She was at home with a non family member. Time was sure passing as she felt herself becoming a bit more tired. She wanted to take a nap but she wanted to get her stuff in place before she did. She gently pushed on the bed to get off and dropped down her stachel. She opened it and laid out her books, spices, and clothes. She remembered then that she left her one top outside. She would have to go back out and get it, but for now she'd rather get the stuff in her satchel organized. SHe knew she could put the spices in the kitchen, her books could go in the back room with all her herbs, and her clothes would just fit nicely into a closet. She laid her satchel in the corner of the room. The mistress turned to the behemoth and smiled. "I'll be right back dear. I left my top outside." With that, Layla left the room and went outside, gathering her top and returning to the room. She couldn't stay from Saluce too long. It was like he was sucking her in and not letting her go. The mistress retuned to her dearest male and laid at his side. It was as if she was more comfortable laying with him already. Her smile remained on her face as she leaned in to his muzzle. Now was the moment of truth. She gave him a gentle kiss near his lips and moved back. Her tail curled around near her back as she closed her eyes once more.

[/html]