[M] - Mood swing
[html]
lol. WC: 506 {5 points}

Layla was so excited as they inched closer to her new home. With Saluce at her side, she felt that she could do anything. The mistress waited outside as she watched the behemoth leave her old home. Her tail wagged with excitement as he came to her side. He was everything she would want from a male; caring, gentle, and mysterious. As she took one last look, she felt Saluce's touch and they were on their way to his home, and her new home.

It wasn't til after walking for a bit that she realized he was sneezing from something. It was sure odd, he was fine before. Then Layla realized she had the herbs. Of course, that was it. The herbs were making him sneeze. Now she felt sorry for having them in the first place. She wanted to continue her practice but she didn't want Saluce to suffer from it. Maybe there would be some place outside his home where he could keep them and then Saluce wouldn't have to go near them. When he mentioned about keeping them in a room she gently shook her head. "No Saluce. I don't want you suffering because of these. I'll keep them outside so you don't have to smell them. Maybe I can build a little hut nearby for all of them." The mistress didn't actually think she'd be able to build something for herself but it was well worth a try. After his second sneeze and appology, Layla turned her smile upside down. "No I'm sorry... I didn't know you were allergic to them." The mistress moved her head back forward and walk ahead.

Layla couldn't believe how big his house was until she saw it up close. It was enormous compared to her old home. As he mentioned there was a place out back for her herbs, she made her way around back without going through the house. The mistress didn't want him to feel any worse, so she wasn't going to stink up his home with them. After she found the backyard, she set down the box and sighed. There wasn't much for her to put them, but she was sure she could work on that. After she moved back to the front by the behemoth, her smile returned. Once he mentioned there was a place in there with a sliding door to outside she felt foolish for running around back to drop off her herbs. The mistress shurgged off the feeling and figured she could move them later. As he led her through the house, she looked to him as he mentioned the bedroom was upstairs. Whoa whoa whoa, was there only one bedroom? Would she be sharing a bed with Saluce? She went red once more as the thought floated in her head. In once sence she was happy that he'd be near her but was she ready to share a bed with him? She was a bit too scared to even say anything, so she stayed quiet and followed him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread