[M] - Mood swing
[html]
*smirks* WC: 447 {3 points}

Layla hadn't realized the room he was mentioning led outside. This was winderful. As long as she was keeping them inside she promised herself she'd keep the door shut so the smell wouldn't linger around the house. A slight nod told him she understood and would grab her herbs later. For now she thought it would be better just to get a good look around the house so she knew where everthing was. So far it didn't seem too complicated. When he mentioned her having a garden it sounded wonderful. That way she could grow her own herbs instead of having to leave home to collect them. Her smile widened as she approved of the idea.

The mistress turned her orbs up to him as he squeezed her hand. Was something wrong? He must of noticed how she felt about her sharing a bed with him. It wasn't take she didn't mind sharing a bit but it was going to be a bit awkward for the first few nights. Never in her life had she shared a bed with anyone since she was a pup. She would run to her parents everytime she had a bad dream and they'd let her lay with them in bed. Now she was a grown wolf and there's always a first time for everything. As he mentioned that he could lay at her feet, she gently shook her head and broke out of her trance. "No no it's fine Saluce. It's just a bit new is all. I'm sure I can get used to it." She could tell he was just trying to do what was best for her but it didn't seem fair. The mistress wanted him to still feel comfortable in his own home. She slowly closed her eyes and returned his kiss. She felt better now.

As he gave his little speech about her being around and to decorate the house, she was excited. Judging from the sound of him being at his shop he liked metal things. Maybe there were some metal things she could find around to use for decorations. Layla nodded and looked around, trying to gather ideas. "Thanks so much Saluce. I'll try and get some ideas for decorations in my spare time. If you don't mind I'd like to stop by your shop every so often. It sounds interesting and it may help with ideas. I hope you don't mind but I may bring by some food. Conor showed me some cooking tips, that is unless you prefer your meat raw." The mistress didn't mind if her did but she would like for him to try some just in case he liked it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread