[M] - Mood swing
[html]

Yay!! <3 WC: 519 {5 points}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Layla was so happy to be with Saluce and living with him. If it wasn't enough to prove that she was ready to have a mate then she didn't know what more she had to do. In the span of a month, not only had she found a male who she cared for, but she had actually fallen in love with him. To think that after such a short time she was going to be staying in the same home as the behemoth. His home was lovely and perfect for a couple of wolves to share. To think that soon she would be sharing the same bed with him as well. Life had taken a turn for the better for not only Layla but Saluce as well. His mixed scent filled her nose as her smile widened. For the moment it felt as if they really were mates. The mistress felt safe with him and couldn't stand to be away from him for too long.

As it seemed like the scent of him was getting closer, she opened her eyes to see him on top of her. What a move for him to make. Surely she would be the one on top of him right? Either way it didn't matter. The mistress felt that this was the beginning of a new life, one filled with nothing but love and joy now that she was with Saluce. She watched as her handsome male leaned in and gave her a kiss much like her's. See did not want the moment to end. His gentle touch on her lips was more than enough to want another one. Alas she knew it would be asking for too much without a commitment. As his soft voice spoke her name, her mind raced as to his and her next move. Was it now her turn to do something or was the behemoth prepared to do something else? Once again he repeated her name. What was Saluce trying to get out of her? It wasn't until he asked her to be her mate that she finally understood. The mistress couldn't believe that he was asking her to be his mate only after knowing him for a month. Her heart raced with excitement. She was ready, ready to tak him into her arms and claim him as her's. Layla nodded as she moved her muzzle up to his. "I will Saluce. I will join you and become your mate. I want to be with you by your side."

Layla couldn't of been happier, she only wished her parents were here to see this and see that their daughter had found a mate. The mistress couldn't wait for her new life as Saluce's mate to begin. Would she now become Layla Trembley? It seemed only fitting for her to change her last name. Her muzzle reached to his as she nuzzled him gently. His fur was so soft and his touch gentle. She slowly moved her had up to his face and rubbed against his cheek. "Oh Saluce... I'm so happy. I'm so happy to be with you."

<style type="text/css">
.layla3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#9ea05f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.layla3 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.layla3 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.layla3 {margin:0 auto; width:356px; background-color:#565524; background-image:url(http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/4213/souls35.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #35200d; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2f1a00; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread