Take your faith.
[html]

^.^ word of the day! Rue! It's my favorite one yet. XD

Pippa didn't flinch as the woman stepped closer, though she had the slight urge to. She began to realize perhaps it was that this stranger was female, she was nervous. She'd spoken to loners when she could on her Travels, but her brother had only ever allowed it to be males. She realized now his reasoning was obvious. She felt a sharp stab of hatred for him, even now he still touched her life so. She wondered if she would ever truly escape him, or if she was going to always feel his dank breath on her neck. She was beginning to rue not just killing him when she could have. But even if I had would it really have solved my problems, her conscience whispered in her ear. She supposed not.

The longer she was here with this woman, though, the more at ease she felt. Anu had a comforting presence, perhaps it was fate that she would be the first real person Pippa would meet here outside of Lolita.

"Not really," Pippa said in answer to the silver woman's question, "I re-found... an old friend there. She let me into the pack, and into her home. Before i was a loner of sorts, i suppose. though I'm finding Dahlia to be a much better life." Pippa offered a small smile, "Do you have friends there by any chance?"

<style>
.pippa-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.pippa-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.pippa-z91 b {color:#8B2E36; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.pippa-z91 {background-color:#F3CDD0; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... pagift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 60px 0px; border:1px solid #8B2E36; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#402124; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.pippa-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread