Take your faith.
[html]

yay!!!

Her suspicions were confirmed with Pippa’s answer, and she listened as she explained how it was that she came to be allied with them. Anu could understand the transition from a life as a loner to one of a pack wolf. She had done it many times, moving throughout her live from pack to pack. Her time in Crimson Dreams had been the longest, and she had every right to believe that it would be where she would remain until her death. She had wanted to wander as a young wolfess, to see the world.

Though she had never traveled very far, not as far as some that she had met, who had come from Europe over the great oceans. She had lived in the old burnt lands beyond the large mountain, and then just north of those barren lands. But she was set on staying here, there would be nowhere else for Anu but where she had chosen to raise her family.

The pack if there for you, protection and love. She said kindly as she seated herself, the notion that she wanted to slow her pace and settle in to speak with this new friend. I know Conor, though the others I am not sure they still live there. Anu paused, the history between she and the pack, the old alpha Haku and his daughter were shadows of her past. Thinking of those times were reflected on her face, though lightly. I have not visited in some time, I should seek them out. She admitted, her smile returning.

My packlands are south of here, Crimson Dreams. You would be welcomed there, peaceful visitors always are. She spoke, knowing by instinct and slight assumption that Pippa was not one to cause trouble with anyone.

<style type="text/css">
.anusept01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f6f6f3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4f524c; }
.anusept01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f524c; text-align:center;}
.anusept01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anusept01 {margin:0 auto; width:423px; background-color:#dadcda; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ept01b.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f524c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.anusept01-border1 {width:425px; border:1px solid #454135; margin:0 auto;}
.anusept01-line1 {width:393px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b9be9f; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread