Take your faith.
[html]
Sorry I'm a slowpoke >.<, this has kinda been a crappy week. word of the day:wend

Pippa resisted the urge to frown, as a slightly overcast expression touched the silver woman's face. She feared she had said something to offend her, or inadvertently brought up something she preferred not to think of. Pippa herself was able to understand such feelings herself all too well. The moment passed however, and she tried to push such thoughts away. She smiled at the woman's invitation to visit her pack, excited by the prospect of a real friendship.

"Thank you," Pippa said, "I would love to come there sometime, perhaps after i get more settled and acquainted with my own pack lands. I still have so much to learn about them. Thinking of it now I've really only seen the big house where we live. I haven't had a Chance to explore yet."

Pippa looked around herself, this place really was gorgeous. Had she really been telling the truth when she said her life in Dahlia was preferable over that of a loner? Of course anything was better than being with her wretched brother, but truly being a loner perhaps. She had never put too much thought to it before, her focus had always been to just find Lolita and nothing else. She really hadn't thought anything else through.

She looked back to her new companion, wending her way through a sea of conversational topics attempting to pick the right one. She really was no good at this, but Anu didn't seem perturbed. Not yet at least, Pippa's inner voice jabbed. Though something else in Pippa told her that this woman was the right one to meet today. She seemed more patient than most, and for that Pippa was grateful.

<style type="text/css">
.pippaeye b {font-weight:bold; color:#321523; letter-spacing:.3px; }
.pippaeyeooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic;font-weight:normal; padding: 0px 10px 0px 10px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px;color:#321523;}
.pippaeye p {text-indent:20px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:10px;}
.pippaeye {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#B86B63; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... leeyes.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #321523; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Verdana; font-size:11px; color:#5E2136; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread