Take your faith.
[html]

Pippa gave Anu a sheepish sideways grin that didn’t reach her eyes, trying to mask the confusion she was feeling. ”My friend and I had a disagreement of sorts. I just got up and started wandering to clear my thoughts, and ended up here.” She said, trying to keep it simple and bare. She didn’t want to burden this new friend with her troubles, especially when she had come all this way to run from them for a time.

She feared somewhere inside her that she would frighten this woman away if she knew all of Pippa’s truths anyways. She knew she was just being a coward. She wouldn’t tell this woman the whole truth because Pippa was herself ashamed of it. She was afraid of Lolita’s rejection perhaps, maybe these pups had become somewhat of an excuse for she herself to reject her would-be lover first. It was a rather vile realization, that Pippa could be so low. Her selfish emotional defenses aside, what would Anu think if she knew that Pippa’s love and desire was her own sister. In many others’ eyes loving another woman would be bad enough, but her own blood was something of a taboo. Lolita had said many in this area were accepting of same sex tendencies, but was Anu one?

”However it was I came to be here today,” Pippa said, “I’m glad I came. I’m happy to have met you.”

<style type="text/css">
.pippaeye b {font-weight:bold; color:#321523; letter-spacing:.3px; }
.pippaeyeooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic;font-weight:normal; padding: 0px 10px 0px 10px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px;color:#321523;}
.pippaeye p {text-indent:20px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:10px;}
.pippaeye {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#B86B63; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... leeyes.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #321523; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Verdana; font-size:11px; color:#5E2136; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread