Such Great Heights
[html]<style type="text/css">
.dump4 b {font-weight:bold; color:#23222a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.dump4 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.dump4 {width:400px;border:1px solid #23222a;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... edump4.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:190px;background-color:#785c64;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#e1d3d3;}
</style>

<3333!! Trying to get this out before my relief comes up so I can go to lunch! XD I have an early lunch. ;-;

As Bris drew closer to the stranger, she visibly let out a sigh of relief. The face that turned to address her was feminine, though in a strong, proud sort of way. The eyes that locked onto her were a gentle violet rather than a bloodthirsty crimson, and the voice that greeted her was warm and welcoming. Bris felt most of the obvious tension leave her body, her lips curling into a friendly smile as she approached, raising her hand to greet the other woman in return.

"Hello! I don't usually run into anyone else all the way out here. My name is Bris, from Dahlia de Mai. Are you headed for the lake?" With the fear of Hybrid fading from the Stormbringer's heart, the change in her demeanor was immediately noticable. Her mismatched eyes sparkled with warmth in the streaming sunlight of the Eclipse, her body language betraying her generally good mood. She'd come to the forest with the idea of a quiet day of self-indulgence, but Bris would never pass up the opportunity at making a new friend. Besides, if the lake was this stranger's destination as well, perhaps they could travel together. Bris hadn't met many others from outside of Dahlia de Mai, and she was voraciously curious about her pack's neighbors.

Table by Kiri/Jenny!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread