Joining
Character Name: Aithne
Character Birthdate: November 11, 2009
Am I a Regular Wolf or Luperci?: Regular Wolf
Species: Tundra Wolf (Canis lupus albus)
Secondary Form of Contact: None (Unless you want my Gmail address)
Currently Played Characters: None; this will be my first Smile
How I Found 'Souls: I Googled "Wolf RPG", and clicked on the link for the Top 50 Wolf RPGs, and 'Souls was the only one I really liked

Initial Post:
Aithne padded nervously through the tall, whispering weeds, her sharp grey eyes appearing and disappearing between the stems. She was exhausted and hungry, having had little sleep and nothing to eat within the last three days. Aithne suddenly stopped short. She lifted her small, angular head above the sea of green and brown weeds, and pricked her ears. A strong scent of wolf wafted into her nostrils. Aithne's nose quivered. She was very near a territory border, she immediately knew. Aithne was washed with hope. She had been wandering aimlessly for at least three moon cycles, praying ferverently to the goddess of the moon that she would stumble upon an accepting pack of wolves. Aithne padded to the border, and let a sad, anguished howl tear itself from her throat. She had not meant to sound so pitiful, but she was hungry and utterly exhausted, and thus could not help it. Aithne waited for the last echos of her cry to die away, and then pricked up her ears and listened intently. Surely someone had heard her?

Messages In This Thread