bull in a china shop
[html]

This is short...i couldn't really think of anything else to say. I kinda figured we could just end it here. :o +

Pippa turned away, closing her eyes in an effort to calm down. As Lolita spoke, Pippa couldn’t help but be struck by her words. She wanted them to be true, and a large part of her believed they were, but there was that part of her that also wasn’t ready to forgive and forget.

She inhaled deeply before she spoke, “Lolita,” she let the word escape as she exhaled, finally looking at her would-be lover, “I believe you…” she stopped unsure of what to say next, “I…I don’t want to leave. I promise you that, I’ve found a home here and I’d like it to stay that way.” She shook her head, confused and unable to form much in the way of coherent thought. Why now? Why did she have to be with child now? Their lives were already complicated and less than perfectly ordinary; puppies added to it all was just too much.

“I just, I think I’m the one who needs some time now, Lolita.” Pippa looked down again, beginning to back away, “Talk to me again in a day or two, I just…need to work some things out.” Without saying another word, Pippa gently began to shut the door, her heart set on trying to sleep.

<style type="text/css">
.virtue b {font-weight:bold; color:#EE4A0E; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.virtue-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.virtue p {text-indent:40px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.virtue {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#F4DBB5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... virtue.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EE4A0E; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#F5790D; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.virtue-line1 {width:320px; border-bottom:1px dotted #F5790D; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread