night and day
[html]

Raphaël stood silently as the female seemed to contemplate his answer for a few seconds. She had yet to present him with her own name, though he figured he’d be given it as their conversation progressed. Raphaël was no stranger to pack customs, having belonged to one for most of his life with the last two months being an exception. He had once stood in her exact position; testing the newcomers with their thoughts and bombarding them with questions to assure that only the most worthy were accepted. And because of this, he was not surprised by the question that followed.

The wolf’s left hand rose to one of his golden earrings, rubbing it thoughtfully as had become a habit. ”Hm, well, I’m rather good with my hands,” he said, looking out past the female in concentration. ”I can fix almost anything and can build quite a few things as well. I can also tattoo and pierce along with being literate,” he continued on, trying to figure out anything else that might be of use. ”I’m also fairly good with astrology, though I wouldn’t claim to be an expert,” he said with a soft smile. Hopefully that would be satisfactory enough, for aside from the obvious hunting abilities and the like, he couldn’t think of anything else.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread