and all of my poems were false
[html]
I could swear that I'd already answered this :x

She suddenly realized who Maria was as she began speaking. Naniko had heard many accents before, and she tried to place it with something she'd heard before. Beppe! That was it. She had been teaching the young male the basics of English and French, the two languages that she had known ever since she was a child. Naniko wasn't a native to France, but she had studied it with her adopted father when she had been very young.

"I'm sorry...I don't know a lot of Itallian" She started, thinking about it. "Ah! Yes, I've met Beppe. He's wonderful. He spoke about you, I think...and I do remember you from the pack meeting. Welcome back!" She wasn't sure how much of her message would translate over to the dark wolf that stood across from her. "I'm glad that you're back...I had wondered where you had gotten to"

Her tail brushed against the ground behind her as it bobbed back and forth. She was indeed delighted by this turn of events; it was always good news to have a pack member rejoin. "I'm a healer...I can give you something to rub on your leg to take away the ache. I have broken my leg twice...the rub helps" She held out her foreleg, showing Maria the many scars that twisted around it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread