and all of my poems were false
Set for the afternoon of March 11.
[html]

Waking up had not been something she wanted to do earlier this morning. She knew the walked from Concrete Jungle to Clouded Tears would be a strenuous one (though now as much from where she started from) on her leg. It did not hurt when she woke up by when she reached Clouded Tears it began to throb. Several times her and Beppe had stopped along the way to rest but they eventually made it. Beppe, nearly grown, did not stay too long with her in Clouded Tears. She had not wanted him to leave her side but she did not hold him back. She had been gone for so long that she had missed so much in his life and he grew up without her. The thought made her cringe, that she missed so much in her baby's life, that she wanted to disappear forever and become less of a burden.

Maria did not want to move too much but she needed to find a place to rest. Beppe had given her a spot but she did not stay there all too long. Despite the pain in her leg, she managed to make it to the lake: the first spot her and Beppe visited in Clouded Tears upon their arrival together. She sighed at the thought, wishing she had never gone out to explore. Had she not done that, she would have never broken her leg. She would have never had a pack take her to their quarters to help her and she would have been happy seeing her boy grow up and learn to love their new home. She lowered herself to the ground at the bank of the lake and extended her leg out. Slowly, Maria reached in and cupped some of the cool water in her hand and dropped it slowly over the top of her thigh. It was cold, but soothing, against her sore bones.

[/html]
[html]
I'm not using the gray skin, I'm using the flower one x_x Certain tables won't look good with certain skins. Does this look any better?

She had been fairly busy lately, but that wasn't a change from the usual. Naniko had a lot of duties around the lands, and then there was the things that she did outside of the lands, too. She had been playing teacher a lot lately, showing some of the littler ones from Clouded Tears and Storm how to read. It was taxing, that was true, but she got a really satisfied feeling when they picked it up. Some of them were faster than others. Someone had been there to teach her to read when she'd been little, and she just wanted to pass the knowledge on.

Naniko stretched her front legs out in front of her, yawning. She'd decided to stay in her wolf form for now, until her werewolf form was absolutely needed. She liked being in that form sometimes, but she felt much more natural in her four legged form. It was the way she'd been born, and the way she preferred. She sometimes needed her werewolf form to do things, like mixing herbs.

The green eyed wolf made her way toward the lake, her backpack bouncing on her shoulder. She didn't see Maria at first, but when she came around the bend she noticed the dark colored wolf. "Hey there--are you okay?" It wasn't exactly in a wolf's normal behavior to play with freezing water, after all. "I haven't seen you before...you're new to the pack?"
[/html]
Your table doesn't seem to work in Firefox or something and doesn't have the proper background and the gray is hard to read on the layout background.
[html]

Maria was accustomed to her werewolf form just like a lot of wolves here chose their natural form. Being born and raised in Italy, it was more humanized than this area of the world. She rarely saw wolves on four legs overseas and coming here seemed so unnatural to her. Rubbing the cold water against her fur soothed the dull throb in her leg and she wished there was something else she could do that would make the pain go away. The wolves in the pack that helped her were knowledgeable of herbs and other things and even had a stock of human things that also helped her in her time of need.

When someone came around, she snapped her head toward the other. "Leg was broken but heal now, sore," she tried. Having spent time in the last pack, they also helped her learn English. "Eh, no exact," she said and dropped her head and pushed away from the lake. If she was not so sore, she would stand. "I was here December, yeah? Went explored out a bit and fell," she explained, smiling a little. "Just came back," she added with a shrug, touching the leg that had been broken. "Son Beppe lives here," she added, wondering if she knew him.

[/html]
[html]
I could swear that I'd already answered this :x

She suddenly realized who Maria was as she began speaking. Naniko had heard many accents before, and she tried to place it with something she'd heard before. Beppe! That was it. She had been teaching the young male the basics of English and French, the two languages that she had known ever since she was a child. Naniko wasn't a native to France, but she had studied it with her adopted father when she had been very young.

"I'm sorry...I don't know a lot of Itallian" She started, thinking about it. "Ah! Yes, I've met Beppe. He's wonderful. He spoke about you, I think...and I do remember you from the pack meeting. Welcome back!" She wasn't sure how much of her message would translate over to the dark wolf that stood across from her. "I'm glad that you're back...I had wondered where you had gotten to"

Her tail brushed against the ground behind her as it bobbed back and forth. She was indeed delighted by this turn of events; it was always good news to have a pack member rejoin. "I'm a healer...I can give you something to rub on your leg to take away the ache. I have broken my leg twice...the rub helps" She held out her foreleg, showing Maria the many scars that twisted around it.

[/html]