and all of my poems were false
[html]
I'm not using the gray skin, I'm using the flower one x_x Certain tables won't look good with certain skins. Does this look any better?

She had been fairly busy lately, but that wasn't a change from the usual. Naniko had a lot of duties around the lands, and then there was the things that she did outside of the lands, too. She had been playing teacher a lot lately, showing some of the littler ones from Clouded Tears and Storm how to read. It was taxing, that was true, but she got a really satisfied feeling when they picked it up. Some of them were faster than others. Someone had been there to teach her to read when she'd been little, and she just wanted to pass the knowledge on.

Naniko stretched her front legs out in front of her, yawning. She'd decided to stay in her wolf form for now, until her werewolf form was absolutely needed. She liked being in that form sometimes, but she felt much more natural in her four legged form. It was the way she'd been born, and the way she preferred. She sometimes needed her werewolf form to do things, like mixing herbs.

The green eyed wolf made her way toward the lake, her backpack bouncing on her shoulder. She didn't see Maria at first, but when she came around the bend she noticed the dark colored wolf. "Hey there--are you okay?" It wasn't exactly in a wolf's normal behavior to play with freezing water, after all. "I haven't seen you before...you're new to the pack?"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread