Well I guess we're doing alright
[html]

Too long. Mega apalogizes.

Ever looked down at the Dauphine, an admirable expression on her face. She thought about sitting next to her to continue the conversation but she was in the opposite position of her leader. The spring wind started blowing stronger. Her nose twitched against the biting cold.

I call him Saphraine. Raine for short. I found him in Miracles hills not too long ago. He won’t leave my side now, my golden guardian.

The girl beamed and slide her white hands down the sides of her stallion’s neck. He was stiff, eyes staring intently at the cat upon the rooftops, but at his companions touch his nostrils quivered in a quiet nicker.

Is your mate Heath? I see him in the mornings when he feeds the equines. I take over grooming afterwards, being the page.

Her smile only increased as she spoke of her work. She had just received the co-rank but her mind and body were already filling out from the work.

Pale ocean colored eyes watched as the tabby cat came to rest beside the master who had called to him. Ruri placed a loving hand, alike hers, on her companion. Ever wasn’t sure if she should greet him. Instead she nodded approvingly before she realized the other female wouldn’t see it.

Sleek, intelligent creatures.

The silver female spoke aloud, thinking of Amaranth’s sly, cunning, feline. Saphraine let out a quiet snort and followed the other animal with dark, endless eyes. Ever patted him and laced her fingers in his silk of a mane which instantly relaxed his muscles. He swished his tail as it overlapped itself in the wind. Her other hand snaked its fingers in her collar and pulled it up to her chin.

<style>
.bunnyever-text {padding:0px 25px;}
.bunnyever p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.bunnyever b {color:#808338; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.bunnyever {width:360px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#f0c451; background-image:url(http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/9185/souls47f.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 255px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ba7a3e; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread