You're the Best Thing That's Ever Been Mine!
[html]

that must be so exciting!! i know how you feel, work and life are keeping me crazy busy too and i feel the same disconnect. but, vacation will arrive and the busy season will pass and then everything will change all over again Smile

While he felt that his mate was the most contagious, her words spoke of his on strength. But Heath would never believe that what he could do would match her carrying is young. Or that just the fact that he could care for the mare would make him just as wonderful as folding a growing foal within him as Lumiere did. He slowly let his arms wrap themselves around her lithe form, taking in the small and yet moving energy that the friction of their fur brought him. He felt her words to be true, for he had falling in a deep sense of love for her since the moment they had begun this journey. He loved how she changed in order to carry their puppies, loved how she glowed and would love her even more as a mother. Its like starting a whole new life, Heath spoke, letting the idea sink into his own mind as he thought aloud. with them everything will change. It was not a dark and heavy notion, but something that Heath was excited about, and still in complete awe.

<style type="text/css">
.heathsept01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#cca67d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d8d4b9; }
.heathsept01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e3d36; text-align:center;}
.heathsept01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.heathsept01 {margin:0 auto; width:454px; background-color:#ebe6c9; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... sept01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e7e2de; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e3d36; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.heathsept01-border1 {width:456px; border:1px solid #454135; margin:0 auto;}
.heathsept01-line1 {width:424px; border-bottom:1px solid #dfdbbb; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread