Thurrummm
[html]

So sorry for the long wait. I'll try to be quicker in the future. Long posts take forever for me to type seeing as I am easily distracted. WC: 1,009 {10 points}

Layla listened the wolf dog as she explained that she had stumbled into the land of AniWaya. The mistress thought back and didn’t remember hearing anything about the pack that Liliana just mentioned. She gave the female a nod before smiling. ”Thank you for the introduction of where I am. I’ll make a mental note so that I know where the pack borders are from now on. I don’t wish to trespass and cause you pack any trouble.” She began to paint a picture in her head of her current location, making sure to get every little detail right. Her memory was not the best in the world, but hopefully she would remember enough of the surroundings to remember where the pack’s location was. She was so glad to see that the mood was getting better. The two females seemed to be more comfortable with each other. The sun beamed down on the two some as it began to get later in the day. Now that she was feeling more comfortable with Liliana, she wanted to ask her questions on the pack she stumbled upon. Seeing as the female was riding on a horse, she was sure that is pack was much different from Dahlia de Mai. Most of the wolves she knew back home didn’t even own a horse let alone know how to ride one. Perhaps there was a wolf in her pack that did know about how to ride them, but she had yet to meet him or her. The black and white she wolf turned her attention back to Liliana. ”So sorry for that… I got a bit lost in my mind…” She paused before continuing on. ”So what’s the AniWaya pack like? Is it anything like Dahlia de Mai or is it completely different?” She wanted to shower the wolf dog with some more questions, but she decided to take it slow and ask more questions later after she figured out just what the pack was like.

Layla waited for Liliana to tell her just which wolf it was she met back in Dahlia de Mai. She finally answered with a wolf named Nayru. The mistress paused for a moment and went though the list of names of the wolves she had met before in her pack. Nayru was not one of the ones that came up. She shook her head a bit to the wolf dog and gave a small smile. ”I actually don’t think I’ve met Nayru yet. I’ll have to see if I can find her and tell her I met you when I return home.” The black and white she wolf moved along a bit with the help of her walking stick as she tried to think of what this Nayru wolf was like. Obviously she was a nice wolf who trusted strangers just as much as she did. She was someone she wanted to make friends with. Come to think of it, she thought she heard Saluce mention her name a few times. She sounded like such an interesting wolf and definantly one to check out. Perhaps Liliana could tell her just what her pack mate was like. ”She sounds interesting. What kind of personality does she have?” She leaned a bit on her walking stick as she felt the breeze picking up. Her hair flew in the wind as did her beads and feathers. It was such a lovely day and perfect to be spending it away from home. It was good to know she was learning more about her own pack by traveling to another one. This was defiantly going to be a great day.

Layla was so glad to see that Liliana was excited to teach her how to ride a horse. This was going to be exciting. She used her stick to help herself along as the female got her horse ready. Being pregnant was really a drag and the mistress only continued to feel like she was a burden on her new friend. She moved over to the rock where she had stationed the horse. It was a bit of trouble for her trying to get onto the animal, but she was trying to do it without making her feel uncomfortable. She didn’t want anything to go wrong, and as long as she was in Liliana’s hands, she was sure that wasn’t going to happen. Once the black and white female was finally on the horse, she waited for her friend to begin leading her in the unknown territory of AniWaya. The female ran her fingers gently along the horse’s side so that she would become more used to having her around. She knew it would take more than this to earn the animal’s trust, but this was the start. She never expected any animal to trust her after a first meeting besides a luperci like Liliana. Once they had begun to move towards their destination, the she wolf kept her eyes on the scenery so that she knew where she was should she decide to come back here again. The scenery itself was very beautiful. There were so many trees as well as flowered blooming in the grass. All the grass was dancing in the daytime wind as they continued on. The black and white she wolf took a minute to adjust her hair, trying to straighten it back out from the wind messing it up. Normally she liked her hair to stay straight unless it was when she first got out of bed. That was the only time she would allow her hair to look messy. Her blue orbs moved back to Liliana after she was done fixing her hair. She noticed the feathers she was wearing. Because her father gifted her with the fathers after her first kill, she wondered if the wolf dog got her’s the same way. Wanting to spark up a conversation, she decided to go ahead and ask. ”So Liliana… how did you get those feathers? Were they a gift to you or did you earn them?”

<style type="text/css"> .ll b {font-weight:bold; color:#8f9aa8; letter-spacing:1pyx; } .ll .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#cccdd1; padding-top:350px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .ll p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #69727d} .ll {margin:0 auto; width:352px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... iel/ll.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread