Thurrummm
[html]

WC: 303 {3 points}

Layla could tell that they were getting closer to their destination. The scenery seemed to be changing as was the scent of everything. The mistress could smell many things and it only made her interest level rise. AniWaya had a beautiful territory and she wanted to come back to explore. Hopefully she’d meet up with Liliana again as well as some of the other members of her pack. The female smiled as she kept her eyes on the world around her. It was so nice to be spending time with Liliana and she couldn’t wait to learn how to ride a horse better. Surely she would learn more but only after her pups had arrived.

Layla’s ears moved when the wolf dog spoke again in answer about her feathers. So most of the pack members wore feathers without a purpose? It was odd for her seeing as she earned her feathers but she supposed as long as it looked nice then it was alright.

Liliana then spoke about AniWaya being her first pack and that she didn’t plan on leaving, though she was a bit taken that she didn’t have a mate. The mistress leaned forward a bit and looked over the wolf dog’s features. ”Don’t worry Liliana. One day I’m sure you’re going to find a wonderful mate and you two will make a wonderful couple.” Seeing as Liliana was now considered her friend, she wanted to help Liliana feel better and have hope that she would find someone special to spend her life with.

Layla turned her gaze to the burning fire and the sight of the village. It was nice to see the center of the pack before heading to the stables. She heard the female’s warning and shook her head. ”It’s alright Liliana. I’ll be able to handle it.”

<style type="text/css"> .ll b {font-weight:bold; color:#8f9aa8; letter-spacing:1px; } .ll .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#cccdd1; padding-top:350px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .ll p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #69727d} .ll {margin:0 auto; width:352px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... iel/ll.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread