Thurrummm
[html]

WC: 331 {3 points}

Layla watched as she arrived to the stables. She could here the gentle sounds of the horses standing around and waiting for them to arrive. She looked around the different stalls to all the horses that called this place their home. They were all so beautiful and was sure that they all had great homes. She wished that she would be able to take one back with her to show Saluce. Maybe he would be happy to see that she would have another way of transportation around the pack lands. The mistress followed the wolf dog’s eyes over to a female horse. She was very beautiful. Her ears moved up as she heard the female speak. The black and white she wolf couldn’t believe this horse was going to be her’s. She wondered if there was some way she would be able to repay Liliana for her kindness. ”Thank you so much Liliana. She’s beautiful and I will be sure to take very good care of her. I love the name you gave her.”

Layla watched as Liliana brought out the mare to her. She was more beautiful in person. She could see the star on her head and the white spots on her legs. The mistress couldn’t wait to learn how to take care of her new companion and ride her back to the pack lands. The black and white she wolf looked down to the wolf dog as she asked for her to get off Grace. She gave a nod and waited for her to bring the stool over and then carefully slide off of the mare. Once she was off, the black and white she wolf moved over to Starshine and rubbed her hand on her side. She felt so nice. The she wolf looked back to her friend as she brushed her fingers along her neck. ”Thank you again. I promise to take good care of her. I’ll have to make a lace for her back home.”

<style type="text/css"> .ll b {font-weight:bold; color:#8f9aa8; letter-spacing:1px; } .ll .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#cccdd1; padding-top:350px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .ll p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #69727d} .ll {margin:0 auto; width:352px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... iel/ll.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread