looking for something wild
[html]

300+

The young girl didn't give any ground and clearly was filtering out the things that he said that she didn't wish to hear. She was headstrong, that much was obvious. It seemed she was at that stage of youth where one thought one was invincible and that they could do anything without help. Nayati wished to truly instill this important lesson about the dangers of other predators into her, but he was not her parent, nor even a member of her pack so he really had no authority to make her heed his words. The best he could do was to hope that some of what he had said would stick in her head and she would remember it if she ever needed to. "I do not see why you could not, if you went on a Spirit Journey. All the people of my tribe go on one when they reach adulthood to find their Guide." The Utina had never viewed the Spirits as something particular to AniWaya, but he had never met anyone outside of it that had a Guide. Perhaps that was because many others did not believe in the Spirits.

"It is good to meet you Artemis." The name of her mother was unknown to him, but clearly she must have been the leader of Crimson Dreams and this was meant to show him that she was fine on her own. "I am afraid I do not know Savina, but I have met Anu and Ghita." Nayati didn't have any idea what Ghita's standing in the pack was, but he did know that Anu was one of the other leaders of the neighboring pack. Maybe Artemis would find his advice more credible now that he had proven that he knew some of her packmates. Somehow, the man doubted that though.

<style type="text/css">
.onawafall b {font-weight:bold; color:#BF6C21; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.onawafall-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.onawafall p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.onawafall {margin:0 auto; width:404px; background-color:#E19123; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... wafall.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #784E1E; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#EAB66E; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.onawafall-line1 {width:376px; border-bottom:1px dotted #F1B66A; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread