Shoot to Thrill dnd
[html]

Oooh good god, I feel like a butt! I didn't notice you had replied at all! PLEASE forgive me!

She held back tears, she wouldn't cry--no! No matter how sad she felt, she wouldn't cry in the open like this fearing someone would see, someone would here, even though she was convinced no one lived around here, let alone traveled through this place other than her. Soon that was proven wrong as a voice came to her ears. Her head shot up like a bullet as it turned to face the most bazarre looking...wolf...yeah, he was...wasn't he? She didn't know, through her damp eyes she couldn't tell, all she saw was that rainbow mohawk looking thing on his head. Her eyes looked down to meet his eyes as he asked her name, head tilting as she caught the word beautiful woman come out of those canines of his. She sat in silence for just for a second or two before she spoke. "Adonia...but..I think your wrong..." She added at the end in her usual shy stammer.

She remained curled in as she felt scared. It was a comfort to her to remain laying in that tight circle, it reminded her of being held when she was a child. How her father used to curl up around her making her feel secure and safe. Why did she leave Europe for? She couldn't remember, perhaps it was her new 'mother'. She laid her head down upon her thick tail, her dark and light blue eyes looking at him as she went on, "I'm not beautiful.." She said giving him a flat serious look. Then she caught sight of what he had in his mouth trying to figure it out on her own without being obvious in the slightest. The smell finally coming to her nostrils. It was somewhat off putting, but only because it was new to her senses. It was certainly a smell she'd ever been in contact with and it was entirely unique causing it to be very intriguing to her. The more she smelled it the more it suddenly became familiar to her. Her brother. She remembered smelling this scent upon him once. It wasn't as strong as this, but it was this scent.

She couldn't figure out what it was though, and finally she broke down and asked, "...what is that in your mouth...?" Her voice soft and almost too quiet, but for the lack of noise it was audible.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread