Shoot to Thrill dnd
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... kepunk.png); background-color:#00271e; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">OOC: It's fine..
Ever want to be free? Do you even remember?
Want to be God, the Devil, Like me?

Adonia...but..I think your wrong... her voice was so shy, her body shyer. She did not move very much, only to look at him, and then lay her head back down on her fluffy tail. Daisuke felt put off by the woman, and he would cock his brightly colored head, wondering why she was so shy, so silent, softly spoken. And what was he supposed to be wrong about? "I'm not beautiful.." the woman would then continue. Not beautiful? Was she out of her fucking mind? Her coat mixed with those duel toned eyes were as beautiful as could be. Daisuke held a wide smile on his stoned face, not letting it falter. He giggled lightly as well. Not beautifuls? You don't think that you're beautiful? he asked, not expecting an answer, nor giving much time between for the woman to answer before he started to talk again. Miss Adonia, I bet a smile would look beautifuls on that face of yours, I mean, a frown is already beautiful on there, and your eyes, m'lady, they are just dashing! the man would sweet-talk the woman, him always trying to be the charmer without even trying to be really. He just wanted the woman to feel good about herself. Daisuke didn't like when people were always down on themselves, so why not try and make them feel better with sweet words? Plus, it wasn't like Daisuke was lying to her or anything, for the woman was very pretty. Do I even have to get started on how beautiful your name is? the man would then ask, energetically, and happily. He also was stoned, oh so very stoned. He took the cigarette back to his maw, inhaled the smoke, held it in his lungs for a moment or two before exhaling away from the woman.

..what is that in your mouth...? the woman would ask him. Daisuke would have his stoned deep cerulean eyes on the woman still, them bright and light-hearted as he looked at her happily. Long golden tail would wag gently from side to side as he decided to take a seat in front of the woman. It's an herb called Marijuana. Wants somes? Daisuke asked the woman, before he let his mind wonder a little further for a moment. Are you luperci, Lady Adonia? he couldn't help but ask, since she had been wandering around in her four legged form instead of the bi-petal one. He also wondered if she would feel less intimidated if he had reverted back to his four legged forms. Would you feels better if I was like you? what a curious man...

[/html]

Messages In This Thread