Shoot to Thrill dnd
[html]
http://i48.tinypic.com/2wnwsnk.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-top: 90px; text-align: justify;">
OOC: ....

Yeah..I am...and no she had told him about her being a Luperci. Daisuke took this and stored it in his brain, it always being eager to know about a new person. You're fine just how you are. she would go on, and Daisuke would nod his head to the woman. He would not shift back into the four legged form that he had been in yesterday when he had gone hunting. Then I shall stay as I am. the man stated to the woman, a wide smile on his pierced lips. The golden man had crossed his legs, the mismatch blue and red fabric that hugged it being rather distracting to the eyes of the golden stoner. Daisuke would look down at his pants for a moment and he would play with the zipper tracks for a moment, just entertaining a stoned mind for a moment before his sapphire eyes would moved back onto the woman. He smiled lightly still as he had let her go back within his vision. "...doesn't it burn? Isn't that bad for you? the woman would continue, a cute look, almost innocent coming over her own face. Daisuke found the look to be adorable, and he couldn't help but let his smile grow. I just don't understand what there is to gain from doing such things...I thought herbs were for eating..like you put it on your food, or even for healing like putting on a cut or something.. the woman finally had spoken what she was curious about, and Daisuke took another hit.

It relaxes the bodies, it makes me feels good. It burns a little bit at first, but you kinda get used to it after awhile of smoking it. It's kinda a good burn. the man spoke, giggling lightly as he had explained it to the woman. I never heards of putting herbs on your food, but they can be used for healing, though, I don't think that marijuana can heals very much of anything but a bad mood.. the man continued, giggling again at himself as he spoke about the herb. Daisuke looked at the woman with his solid eyes, her own eyes were bi-colored, the pupil ringed in a light blue while the outer ring was one of that dark cerulean hue, he noticed it, and also realized that he had not seen eyes like these before. He liked them to say the least, and almost wished that his were like that. Then again, Daisuke liked looking in the eyes of others. Most of them were so beautiful. Daisuke favorited a few of the sets of eyes that he would see though. Snake's being one of his most favorite. Her eyes were newly added to the list, and pretty high up on that list. Want a hit?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread