Shoot to Thrill dnd
[html]

Her solemn, yet saddened expression looked over to him as he played with his zipper, again her ears perked forward curious of his mannerisms. His answer to her question on the herb he had made her smile some. So he wasn't aware of herbal spices, she smiled more as her eyes seemed to light up suddenly, "Yeah, but when cooking some herbs are great for flavoring, it's been a long time since I've cooked, but maybe..." She suddenly stopped and looked down ears folding back as she went into a laying position. She was doing it again. Talking as if she had a friend, as if others would be her friend. "..nevermind.." She whispered licking her lips as her heart felt heavy again. She had so much to share, but no one to share it with. How hard it was for her to stop herself and how cruel her mind was to her as it would suddenly snap her back into this fretful loneliness that haunted her. What was she thinking trying to mention how maybe she could show him what she was talking about?

Her eyes looked up as he asked if she would like to try it but that was not how she understood it and her brows creased together in utter confusion, "Want a hit?" she said in a heavy questioning tone. She sat up thinking, then wondered if he meant for her to actually try the herb, her cheeks felt hot with embarrassment as she looked down,"..oh, sorry, I didn't know what you meant...um, I guess...it's not bad for you is it?" She asked again unsure. She looked at herself, how would she try it, she just has her paws right now. Shifting was out of the question, she felt way to insecure in that form, even when she's feeling good about herself, which is only around the horses. Her ears went back as she felt very nervous about trying it, but he did seem very mellow. Her eyes looked back up looking at the golden wolf before her. Licking her lips again, "...I guess it wouldn't hurt to try it, but I'm in no form to do so..and..I-I don't really like my optime form..." She mumbled the last part, ears folding flat against her skull and upper neck.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread