Shoot to Thrill dnd
[html]

I don't mind PP as long as no pain is involved XD

The golden male wanted to know, wanted more information and she didn't look up, fearing eye contact. She was afraid she was being completely stupid for being insecure, and explaining would be opening up for him to laugh at her for being so stupid. She drew in a some air and finally spoke, "...maybe I can show you how to cook with different herbs...maybe see what food would taste like with your herb that your smoking...I just thought it was stupid of me to suggest such a thing...I didn't want to assume we could be friends--I don't really have any..." She felt her body get hot, then cold. Fear racked through her waiting for him to laugh. Her eyes looked up seeing a smile on his face, it was warm and welcoming, an all to familiar smile. Maybe he'd be like the others? Maybe not...so far he wasn't like anyone she meant. He seemed so laid back, relaxing. She was beginning to really like him...but it was all too easy for her to like others. It was a curse.

He wasn't going to have her change and just like that he inhaled a large amount of smoke and air, then touched her gripping her chin and blew the smoke at her. Her eyes had widened and because of her surprise of what he was doing before he said anything she took in a heavy amount of air, but it wasn't air she took in. The burn was immediately felt in her lungs and throat. She had never smoked anything, her lungs never knew smoke, not like this and she began to cough, standing up straight legs spread so she didn't spring. The coughing seemed to serve making her light headed--or was it just coincidence? The coughing stopped and she blinked a few times as everything looked so intensely different. Everything seemed to stop. She continued to blink, then realized she was and how much work it was to do such things, so she stopped that and just stood there quietly staring down at the rock like structure beneath her paws as she thought about its texture. Still being silent. Her mind though still running as questions swam through her. Was it suppose to hit her this fast? Was she being crazy? Maybe she was...maybe it was illusion. She sat down trying to come to terms with what was going on, her eyes looked at him afraid to talk not sure what would come out. She didn't want to seem like it was affecting her at all. Silence seemed to be the best strategy, yes. It was then she began to feel a little more comfortable, "..can..can I try that again?"

It was starting to hit her, but not nearly as strong as she thought it was, it was just starting to course through her, she was still very much 'sober.' Her body was just beginning to relax. Now, she was more curious of it, what does it do? He did say it makes you relax, but what else? Is that all? Her eyes looked up at him, still clear but a little glassy from coughing so hard.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/Hogwarts/gifts/20 ... oniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread