Shoot to Thrill dnd
[html]<style type="text/css">
.alletable { border:1px solid #264F3F;background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/1fgums.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:450px;background-color:#C4C9B3;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em; line-height:1.4em;color:#264F3F; margin: 0 auto }
.boxy { padding:10px 10px 180px 10px;}
.boxy p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.boxy b {color:#8e3768;}</style>

OOC: lol, it's okay..

She felt a little foolish for wanting more, but she could feel something from it, and she couldn't figure it out, but the feeling was pleasant and she wanted to reach out to this feeling. She was happy to know he was excited by the thought of her coming over and share her cooking with him. Her tail began to wag freely behind her while her ears perked right up. He was very kind and free, this seemed to put her at ease. It probably didn't hurt that his cute smile allowed her to open up. He was a rather cute and fun wolf, unique as well which captivated her attention. After that was agreed upon he took a good drag of this new and fascinating thing he shared with her. Next it was her turn to enjoy it, he again repeated his actions to her but this time it felt like more smoke. Perhaps the smoke was irritating her throat, or tickled, or maybe it was the fact she drew in with more enthusiasm than the first time. Either way she once more coughed out, this time it was harder though.

Her body felt a wave of chills while her head seemed to empty and nothing but her surroundings filled her thoughts. It was fascinating her, relaxing her, and making her feel a little more open and less closed off to those around her, which in this case was Daisuke. She gave out another small cough as giving the golden male a warmer smile. Before she could manage to say anything he asked her a question making her completely ignore her own thoughts, "Trying to escape myself.." she said without real thought, but as she went to go say what she had wanted to say before he spoke, she forgot it and became a little disappointed. Was it something important? No..she didn't think so but how annoying it was that her thoughts were beginning to escape her. She shook her head then refocused on what he had asked and again spoke, "..I feel lonely..and the one wolf I felt comfortable with, and even had a crush on left the pack without notice..left me without saying a word...it hurt me..I'm tired of being abandoned..." She just began to babble random thoughts. Her head feeling just whacked out.

She was wondering if it was suppose to hit her like this, and her eyes looked up at him, "..am I acting weird?..I feel odd.." She said with a very concerned look on her face as she looked down at a spot of gritty sand. "..this is odd.."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread